Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The film would lose 2 pts on the imdb scale without pena

And I hold nothing against his role outside of how contrived that "I gotta make sure that guy is okay too!" situation was even for my standards.

Is this movie worth seeing in IMAX 3D? :leostare:

As always, with post-converted movies:

2D >>>> IMAX 3D >>>> Regular 3D.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't know.... I can't front..... I don't think Edgar is wack or anything, but I just don't think he's as great as people like to portray him.

I don't think he can fukk with Nolan and Ritchie like that

I think he's great breh..there are cats I'd put ahead of him but i think his sensibilities are perfect for a comic book movie, especially a marvel movie

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I don't know.... I can't front..... I don't think Edgar is wack or anything, but I just don't think he's as great as people like to portray him.

I don't think he can fukk with Nolan and Ritchie like that
he's good but the pedestal he's been put on is kind of ridiculous....all of his movies range from good to solid for me. I've never been absolutely blown away by something he's done (scott pilgrim is the closest i've been but it was just good after the 2nd viewing) and i probably nvr will because all of his movies are the same for the most part. Still waiting for him to add a black main too :francis:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
but I guess he had no problem with TI's character huh :troll: mexican criminal :mindblown: black criminal :manny:

Feige bout to give us a Luis spin off movie and make 75 million off top just to spite him :heh:
Yes both criminals but one was speaking in an over-the-top cholo away

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think he's great breh..there are cats I'd put ahead of him but i think his sensibilities are perfect for a comic book movie, especially a marvel movie

Maybe it's his actors choices then.....

Cuz Simon Peg and that fat snaggletooth dude be corny as fukk in his movies.

Again.... I dont think dude is completely wack..... but when he drops a movie.... I never feel am urgency to see them

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Again.... I dont think dude is completely wack..... but when he drops a movie.... I never feel am urgency to see them

Well Simon Pegg is his writing partner and I think they're a good team breh. I think I've watched the worlds end anytime it's on and I own Shaun of the dead and hot fuzz. Scott pilgrim vs the world is dope too.

Conz

Superstar
Daps

this is crazy talk. I'll use my hyperbole again - Wright-Pegg-Frost are the best comedic trio working. Simon Pegg is my favorite actor