Thor: The Dark World

*never saw Incredible Hulk*

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
My other nitpicking point...

Yo why ain't we see no roaches, worms, and spiders when he shrunk underground.

You meaning to tell me there are no other bugs in Pyms yard?

I felt like they did a poor job of explaining that and that made this movie wack to me,

:troll:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Pretty close to how I would rank them.

Cap: The Winter Soldier
GOTG
Iron-Man
Age Of Ultron
Avengers
Captain America
Ant-Man
Iron-Man 2
Thor
Iron-Man 3
Thor: The Dark World

*never saw Incredible Hulk*
my top half is the same as yours except after avengers

Antman
Cap America
Iron Man 2
Thor The Dark World
Thor
Iron Man 3

I dont even remember incredible hulk like that. i'll have to rewatch, it was on the other day i only watched for a few minutes

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just a week or 2 ago.... some niccas on here was like "this movie gonna be terrible, how can they make a movie about Antman" :mjlol:

Now less than a week later cats is like "this is a top 5 Marvel movie and arguably their best":wow:

Marvel feeding yall:blessed:..... never doubt them again:aicmon:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Just a week or 2 ago.... some niccas on here was like "this movie gonna be terrible, how can they make a movie about Antman" :mjlol:

Now less than a week later cats is like "this is a top 5 Marvel movie and arguably their best":wow:

Marvel feeding yall:blessed:..... never doubt them again:aicmon:
If that's what ya call a meal. some nikkas love fast food I guess :troll:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_nrvae3bKeJ1tnv5ujo1_500.jpg

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Just saw it, thought it was kinda meh although the big fight against Yellowjacket was very, very good. So much of the movie is just 'there' though, and I lay most of that blame on Reed's so-so direction. Capable but unlike the Russo's unfortunately nothing more than that. Rudd was fine but he too couldn't uplift his role so at the end Scott's just kinda there as well. Douglas was great though and I really liked Stoll because despite his character being underdeveloped he really brought out the most of it and managed to feel intimidating.

Regarding the goofy sidekicks, while Pena was funny I couldn't care for TI or the other dude at all. Those two were complete dead weight, and speaking of that, I didn't care for the scene with you-know-who at all. Not as a tie-in and certainly not as an action scene because outside of their first meeting ("I can see you!") it fell completely flat. Just a sloppy, uninspired fight scene with a piss-poor ending. And speaking of sloppy:

I just shook my head when Pym got shot and Scott was kneeling in front of him as the Hydra guy just ran off with the vial of Yellowjacket particles and Cross went over to the briefcase with the Yellowjacket suit and shyt in it, picked it up, and ran out as well, all while Scott was still bent over Pym being busy with not giving a fukk. It's that one rare moment in a movie where absolutely nothing worked.

also when Pena went back for the guy he left tied up before the place exploded reminded me of the ongoing fukkery about saving civilians that a certain ryan gosling lover and other coli posters like to go back and forth about :lolbron:

I was already going to bring that up but since you mentioned it,that scene had me like :deadmanny: because it was so blatant. I mean, in AoU it made sense since they're heroes and trying to save people and shyt. Here they got this half-ass slow-dumb Mexican burglar stop in the middle of tracks like "Wait, that guy!" and pull him out. It reminded me of the scene in Ang Lee's Hulk where he fought the army in the desert and there are constantly shots of guys climbing out of the tanks and ejecting from jets and shyt to show nobody was harmed in all that fighting. But the security guard save was particularly funny to me because it totally ignored that Pena's character also knocked out the security boss guy, who I'm left to presume was still unconscious laying in the building somewhere.

Side-note: the whole movie I thought it was weird that Pym with his pacifist non-war mentality had a tank keychain so when that moment happened I was like :krs:. Low-key (get it, keeeeyyyy) my favorite moment of the movie.

Side-note 2: that CGI on young Douglas was indeed scary good.

Final conclusion: It was aight but it clearly needed a guy like Wright to make it tight because as it was now a lot just didn't feel right up until the start of the final fight which was great fun and not a sordid sight.... unlike fukking Man Of Steel!