Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
My other nitpicking point...

Yo why ain't we see no roaches, worms, and spiders when he shrunk underground.

You meaning to tell me there are no other bugs in Pyms yard?

I felt like they did a poor job of explaining that and that made this movie wack to me,

:troll:
He does see a rat in his apt.

It makes sense that there are just ants though.
In a normal backyard you have a eco system where all insects compete. In that you maybe have 1 or 2 types of ants and they are territorial and accross the yard from each other. But, if 50 different collonies of ants across size and species (including giant jungle varities) all teamed up and worked together as a united front you would have 0 other insects living there. Nothing could establish a foothold. If a spider, fly or worm entered that zone it would be snatched up immediately. :lupe:

If you spent alot of time being insect sized you would go out of your way to keep the area free of insect sized predators.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He does see a rat in his apt.

It makes sense that there are just ants though.
In a normal backyard you have a eco system where all insects compete. In that you maybe have 1 or 2 types of ants and they are territorial and accross the yard from each other. But, if 50 different collonies of ants across size and species (including giant jungle varities) all teamed up and worked together as a united front you would have 0 other insects living there. Nothing could establish a foothold. If a spider, fly or worm entered that zone it would be snatched up immediately. :lupe:

If you spent alot of time being insect sized you would go out of your way to keep the area free of insect sized predators.

HOLY shyt!:ohhh::ohhh::mjlol:

You do have a point though:ld:

All the other bugs prolly look at Pyms yard like:merchant::whoa::whoa:

I bet flying insects like Fly and nants make effort to stay out of the airzone:ooh:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
As a latino, I disagree. Dude that wrote this article is too sensitive imo.

I'm black, but I saw the movie in a spanish theatre cause all their flicks are 5 bucks (instead of like 15 out here in LA)
I don't just mean a spanish area, I mean full spanish theatre in a spanish area, filed with hispanics and hispanic-americans. The movie had Spanish subtitles on the screen. To give some perspective, two stores down they are selling quincinera dresses. Like, super mexican area.

I can say that the 75%+ spanish audience loved that character.
He got all the biggest laughs and cheers of the movie expect for
the keychain :ohhh:
So IDK
Personally I thought the bad accent russian guy speaking the 'how do you say' broken english was way worst.:manny:
:ohhh: :wow:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Top five MCU (just cause I saw other Brehs')

Iron Man
Cap: TFA
Cap: TWS
The Avengers
Ant Man

Top 5 CBMs

Iron Man
TDK
Cap:TFA
Sin City
Watchmen

Top Five Superhero

The Matrix
Chronicle
Iron Man
TDK
Kung Fu Hustle

****Bonus*****

Top Five DC (any studio)

TDK
Watchmen
Superman 2
Batman
Batman Begins

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw it.

shyt was entertaining:obama:

Solid 7.5:lawd:

MCU got that template down pat:win:. It's like those animated Disney movies. You know what you're gonna get but it's entertaining regardless.

Lots of :russ: moments where I'm literally laughing out loud.

Solid character development. Pacing was good. Comedy relief plenty. Action, good enough.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't offended but im only half. I could see how an educated latino could take offense though :manny:

I just think that the internet is just full of people waiting to be offended by anything... that's like their hobby/pasttime, being offended.

In the end I guess it's all subjective. I would say that some real minstrel shyt were those two robots from Transformers that formed into an Ice Cream truck... that shyt was embarassing. Mexican dude from Ant-Man was a silly fukk but I liked him.