Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
shyt was so much better than I thought it'd be. Had me and my girl laughing the whole time. Michael Pena STOLE every scene he was in.

7.5/10. I was going to give it an 8 but Yellow Jacket really came off kind of Gay with the whole obsession with Hank Pym, it didn't reaally hit the scorned Mentor/Apprentice angle they were going for it just seemed like he was obsessed with Hank.

Paul Rudd, Michael Douglass, and Michael Pena carried it to greatness. Kate from Lost was ok and the rest of the crew including T.I really added a nice level of humor and comradery

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
shyt was so much better than I thought it'd be. Had me and my girl laughing the whole time. Michael Pena STOLE every scene he was in.

7.5/10. I was going to give it an 8 but Yellow Jacket really came off kind of Gay with the whole obsession with Hank Pym, it didn't reaally hit the scorned Mentor/Apprentice angle they were going for it just seemed like he was obsessed with Hank.

Paul Rudd, Michael Douglass, and Michael Pena carried it to greatness. Kate from Lost was ok and the rest of the crew including T.I really added a nice level of humor and comradery

speaking of ti he fit his role perfectly. i woulda thought he woulda threw the movie off with his accent and all but his addition made sense. like i said earlier.... hood marvel :blessed:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just came back from seeing it

Movie was dope.. On par TO ME with Guardians of the Galaxy level of funny but much more creative with the fight scenes..

It might've stepped the bar up actually..

The whole heist feel of the movie and heartwarming speeches made it a lot different than the AOU movie... Or any other Marvel movie really.

When Hank was telling his story the theatre was quiet as fukk.

Also, Paul Rudd killed it. The humor was like a Parks & Recreation type humor with cursing in a comic book/heist movie.

Like everyone said, probably the biggest letdown was Cross (and I like that actor, he just didn't seem menacing enough, kinda like a whiney bytch but still more menacing than Ultron) but the fight scenes were crazy original.

One of the top Marvel movies for the humor, creativity, acting, and story

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
How the fukk did they make a great fukking antman movie. Even my wife liked that shyt.
Foreal... Got people who don't even watch comic flicks liking this shyt:heh:

Anyone who goes to see it in theaters will love it. I hate 3D but I barely even noticed because the movie was and looked really good.

These nikkas just sold me on AntMan:heh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
longest fukkin day of my life
wanted to watch Power when i got in but fukk it Im going to sleep

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Falcon and Cap found Bucky aka the Winter Soldier with his metal arm stuck in some machinery. Falcon says we need to call Stark to help him get unstuck. Cap cuts him off and says we don't need Stark, he will just complicate things. Then Falcon says, "I know a guy" aaaaaaaand scene
damn I missed that shyt:ohhh:

Anybody got the link?:mindblown:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Saw this movie yesterday and I enjoyed it a lot more then I thought I would :obama:

All through the final battle was by far the most silliest Superhero battle I've seen in a long time :mjlol:

Say what you want..but the Marvel Cinematic Universe have laid the blueprint down on how to mash up and connect their characters on the big screen and have it make sense.

Now if only Fox stops being bytches and join the team..

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Brehs

What
A
Film

:wow:

I laughed, I cried, I learned about science and atoms and shyt

A top marvel film. Mike Pena shined I'm glad he did so well the audience loved him. Rudd :salute: Mike Douglas da gawd :lawd:

Ant man will return
L4kfdaQ.png

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I think right now
CA:TWS
Ant-Gawd
Avengers AoU
GOTG
Iron Man

Might be my rankings right now

I got

GOTG
ANTMAN
Avengers
CA:TWS
AOU
IRONMAN...

Honestly I can't really put them in any order. All were epic in their own way. Those my top and I just liked GOTG because of the music/hilariousness but AntMan just upped the anty

MCU killing the game :wow: