Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
we'll be waiting

3853913-0554285601-ixgBn.gif
:russ:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
@TheGodling not in here hyping this up like it's The Godfather yet like he did with Age of Ultron? :lupe:

part me me might wanna roll with trainwreck this weekend :mjpls:

The movie doesn't drop here until next week because Inside Out was released just this week (because of the dubbing process and they want to release the English and dubbed version at the same) and Disney obviously didn't want to pit those two against each other. Not that I care too much, until I saw some people mention that Michael Douglas is actually good in this and not coasting I wasn't that interested and now I'm moderately interested.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Just came back from seeing it. Thought it was great, a straight up action comedy and even wifey liked it. The scene with Falcon was piff and the scenes with Pena had me rolling. Wasn't a big fan of Yellowjackets character, Michael Douglas def did his thing though. Salute Marvel they did it again :salute:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
when i saw this movie finally hit 80% on the tomatometer i imagined you having a party breh
L4kfdaQ.png

going to see it tonight too :wow: im ready to receive your blessing Peyton Reed :lawd:

just got back from seeing it. marvel showing love to black actors all throughout this film was truly the best. hood marvel :blessed:
marvel_hiphop_011.jpg

marvel-dedicates-deadpool-howard-the-duck-covers-to-run-the-jewels.jpg

marvel been had love for the hood :wow:

it'll be officially when on JayZ next verse he rappin about how he's out on a yacht in the Mediterranean with Feige sippin on somethin we cant pronounce

Last edited: