Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not a chance of that happening; I understand GOTG but Ant-Man breh :aicmon:

:mjlol:

The same way you shytting on "AntMan" people shytted on a talking Racc00n and Tree.:skip:

Oh and I remember when peeps saw that VERY 1st GOTG trailer..... They thought it was gonna be stupid, it's funny how so many now are like "I knew it was gonna be dope"

Lies.

That first trailer people called it corny. Now I won't lie, when Marvel dropped the 2nd. Some THEN jumped on the wagon but many still shytted on it:sas2:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't recall ANYONE shytting on GotG after the 1st trailer. Most thought since it's based off an obscure comic book that it's not going to appeal for everyone. It WAS in fact the trailers that gave it a buzz and helped earned that huge weekend debut gross.

Ant-Man on the other hand has NOTHING appealing and even the trailers suffers as to what it wants to be. The only saving grace as to why ANYONE would be interested in this movie is to see how it's going to fit with the rest of the MCU story. Had it not be for that, no one can give two fukks about a damn Ant-Man.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't recall ANYONE shytting on GotG after the 1st trailer. Most thought since it's based off an obscure comic book that it's not going to appeal for everyone. It WAS in fact the trailers that gave it a buzz and helped earned that huge weekend debut gross.

Ant-Man on the other hand has NOTHING appealing and even the trailers suffers as to what it wants to be. The only saving grace as to why ANYONE would be interested in this movie is to see how it's going to fit with the rest of the MCU story. Had it not be for that, no one can give two fukks about a damn Ant-Man.

No wonder Edgar Wright got kicked off the project. He didn't want to make a strong connection to the rest of the MCU. Seems it is the film's saving grace.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the train shot is the money shot of the trailer... i saw a "tv spot" last night for the first time and they didn't show it. that doesn't bode well to me. general public isn't buzzing about this, Marvel needs to get cracking.

Edgar Wright had been planning this movie for a decade. he started pre-"shared universe," and while I'm still bummed I've never see his take (his quick cuts style in a movie like this would have been amazing) he didn't seem to want to compromise. still, i hear a lot of his script remained intact, so hopefully the humor shines through.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:dwillhuh:

Most of board was shytting on "GOTG" even after the first trailer. Especially after the first trailer. Talking about it looks straight to DVD, it's gonna flop, all kinds of shyt.

It's right there in the official "GOTG" thread. It's not like it happened years ago.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
From the trailer I'm not understanding how he has the power of a bullet being so small that he murking soilders but has to fear thomas the train enough he has too duck and cower.

Probably because he has a train coming at him. I doubt he's thinking about "well, it's not going to hurt me because I have these powers". It's still a train 10 feet away from him.

Fred.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Probably because he has a train coming at him. I doubt he's thinking about "well, it's not going to hurt me because I have these powers". It's still a train 10 feet away from him.

Fred.

I think thats a weak excuse for sh1tty writing in a forseeably bad movie. Unless this is when he first gets his suit and isn't adjusted to it yet but even thats not realistic because he looks like he is fighting yello jacket in the scene which would be fair to assume is later in the movie.,

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

:dwillhuh:

Most of board was shytting on "GOTG" even after the first trailer. Especially after the first trailer. Talking about it looks straight to DVD, it's gonna flop, all kinds of shyt.

It's right there in the official "GOTG" thread. It's not like it happened years ago.

Fred.

Yea.... it took the 2nd and 3rd trailer for people to really somewhat catch on. I was here and I remember the moment cats heard "AHHHHHH AHHHH AHHH AHHHH AHHHHH..... SOME KINDA FEEEEEEEEEEELING!" or however that chorus went, cats was done.

Calling the movie all types of corny and dumb, truth be told, I think that reception was the reason one of the next go arounds they used different music for the commercial... that "Cherry Bomb" shyt or something

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i admit to thinkin the first GotG trailer was corny... but i was in from the time they announced it so it was a backstep for me. same thing happened with this one, but i loved the 2nd trailer and im fiending for a new one

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
New poster

CGHqqKHUQAAeiQC.jpg

Conz

Superstar
Daps
they suck at posters, always. not the worst, but all Marvel posters suck... which makes no sense considering each character has 50 friggin years of (im assuming) iconic comic art to copy off of

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
What's the purpose of ant man if tony stark created ultron in the MCU? It seems pointless now..

I would've loved if ant man was in age of ultron