NoVA
latest

:banderas:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
still havent decided if I want to see this in theaters or not, the only marvel movies I saw at the theater was the two avengers movie and then ironman 3, and cap 2 the rest where on tv

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Marvel better start ramping up the promotion on this one, b/c a lot of people want to hate this, especially with all the Whedon shyt going down right now.

they're gonna have to reveal Wasp like they did Vision a month before the movie comes out.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
this was the trailer both times i went to see Avengers 2
i dont know man... ima simple type muthafukka
ima 80s kid
i love seeing fukkery on the big screen or my own big screen
i dont understand how someone can watch this trailer and say to themselves "maaaaan its Ant-Man! fukk that!":scust:

so your stupid ass is completely immune to having a fun movie experience? whether it be for dolo, with your kid, your bytch.
you watched that mini man thomas train fukkery and really said to yourself, " naaah I cant rock with this."
?
:comeon:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this was the trailer both times i went to see Avengers 2
i dont know man... ima simple type muthafukka
ima 80s kid
i love seeing fukkery on the big screen or my own big screen
i dont understand how someone can watch this trailer and say to themselves "maaaaan its Ant-Man! fukk that!":scust:

so your stupid ass is completely immune to having a fun movie experience? whether it be for dolo, with your kid, your bytch.
you watched that mini man thomas train fukkery and really said to yourself, " naaah I cant rock with this."
?
:comeon:
agreed. seems like it's been getting a really positive response though at Avengers screenings. shyt, i saw it with like 20 people the other day and there was noticable laughter at that part

although - and ive been saying this for years - Marvel fukkin suckkkkks at posters. that poster is horrid.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
was never a fan of the actor, his delivery was suspect and all in all he didn't have the gravitas to say those lines not like the characters before him who had better chops and history :ld:

Ya'll coli brehs really trying hard to push "gravitas" into everyday vernacular I see.:leostare::skip:

:wtb:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
yea, i was on set for about 12 hrs, about $10/hr

it was cool as fukk at first, but got tiring after while, a shyt load of waiting to re-shoot the same scene over and over and over and....

there was "professional extras" on set that did it for a living...... i couldn't do it tho, I salute them

I can't talk about the plot until the movie comes out, Marvel has a gag order me and my wife had to sign prior

our cars was the main purpose of us being there tho..... they just so happened to put our asses to work in the scenes lol (they needed luxury cars in the background)

:mjpls::usure: