Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
just saw the trailer.

action/effects looks cool but i don't think it was a very effective trailer. still not sure what the tone of the movie is, feels unfocused. at least that's how it came off in the trailer.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
dQnsZOl.jpg

I fukkin love the internet:russ:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just saw the new trailer. I'm actually impressed. The 1st trailer was dull as shyt, and I think Ant-Man might be Marvel's first flop, but this trailer has me intrigued. Seems like it's gonna be Guardians-esqe funny. This trailer is gonna be cool seeing it on the big screen on the 30th.

Last edited:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Marvel is making so much piff right now, that there's piff you can be :ld:about. And Marvel will be like "Cool. I'll leave this piff right here :jawalrus: in case you want it later."

And we can still be like ":rudy:I'm good" and then we happen upon it when it gets released to Netflix and we get the :ohhh:that they hit us with time release piff.
My nikka :russ:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Yellowjacket vs Antman looked dope. that part where Ant-Man was small and the big Yellowjacket was shooting lasers at him looked like one of those video game Boss Battles.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Ant-Man's name was on the street? His name is his name.
I always hated that line, it was like the thing Joel schumachers batman's would do where the characters dialogue would sound more like pop culture bait than actual conversation.

Ps the ant-man stuff look like it's going to be epic but everything else looks :patrice: I don't care if Rudd might eventually kill he does not look leading man material at all.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I always hated that line, it was like the thing Joel schumachers batman's would do where the characters dialogue would sound more like pop culture bait than actual conversation.

Ps the ant-man stuff look like it's going to be epic but everything else looks :patrice: I don't care if Rudd might eventually kill he does not look leading man material at all.

I have no clue how you can hate that line breh. It encapsulates everything about Marlo and the difference between he and Stringer which of course is a foreshadowing to how he deals with getting to that spot Stringer wanted

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I have no clue how you can hate that line breh. It encapsulates everything about Marlo and the difference between he and Stringer which of course is a foreshadowing to how he deals with getting to that spot Stringer wanted
was never a fan of the actor, his delivery was suspect and all in all he didn't have the gravitas to say those lines not like the characters before him who had better chops and history :ld: