Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
That is a much better trailer but did they have to give away so much in this one?
Its like no one wants to save anything for the actual movie anymore.
go watch the Terminator trailer. they flat showed what i assume is a massive twist in the entire mythology of the series

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
That's cool. Tell us what it was like! Did you get $?

yea, i was on set for about 12 hrs, about $10/hr

it was cool as fukk at first, but got tiring after while, a shyt load of waiting to re-shoot the same scene over and over and over and....

there was "professional extras" on set that did it for a living...... i couldn't do it tho, I salute them

I can't talk about the plot until the movie comes out, Marvel has a gag order me and my wife had to sign prior

our cars was the main purpose of us being there tho..... they just so happened to put our asses to work in the scenes lol (they needed luxury cars in the background)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Edgar Wright's elements are still in and he's an Ex. Producer (probably just a contractual thing) but i think some of his stuff stuck.

im sad his directing style isn't there though. i think they'll try to mimmick it though

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
next trailer is gonna have to play up the stakes more - honestly think that's the main stumbling block for the people who think this looks stupid. every marvel movie threatens the world, this one doesn't seem like it can b/c it's on the small scale. they'll ignore the exposition in the trailer. put one shot of the "world" in peril in the 3rd trailer and watch people sway

naw, has nothing to do with it...it's just ant-man, he's not an appealing character....this trailer looks good (which is the point of a trailer)...and yea, they trying to go with him as a smartass and the film being light hearted with great action ala iron man/star lord/loki, but in the end it's still ant-man...he's not a good character...

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
naw, has nothing to do with it...it's just ant-man, he's not an appealing character....this trailer looks good (which is the point of a trailer)...and yea, they trying to go with him as a smartass and the film being light hearted with great action ala iron man/star lord/loki, but in the end it's still ant-man...he's not a good character...
different-strokes-for-different-folks.jpg

:yeshrug: