Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Yeah, huge improvement over the last joint. The action/special effects look great, but the story could seem underwhelming following Avengers and leading into Civil War. Paul Rudd is really going to be a great addition when he is able to interact with the other Avengers/super heroes.
I really do hope that this movie just ends up being a heist movie with super powers. I think this film fails if it is just a superhero movie like the Avengers.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks great, the visuals look like they are going to be a sick.

I was on the fence about it, but looks like the got it right...again

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_nmr3juibwr1s5zf6fo1_540.gif

tumblr_nmr3juibwr1s5zf6fo2_540.gif

zytOJgr.gif

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Trailer looks a lot better. But there have been a lot of great trailers only for movies to fall way short.

Still don't care for Paul Rudd playing Ant Man.
Rudd's casting is a total selling point, imo. How can you not like Paul Rudd? even in a role like this, im in

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
next trailer is gonna have to play up the stakes more - honestly think that's the main stumbling block for the people who think this looks stupid. every marvel movie threatens the world, this one doesn't seem like it can b/c it's on the small scale. they'll ignore the exposition in the trailer. put one shot of the "world" in peril in the 3rd trailer and watch people sway

There's been way too many large scale superhero films so this looks different and refreshing. Ultron will be dark with so much shyt going on, I think people will be up for something simpler, lighter,but fun afterwards and this is it.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rudd's casting is a total selling point, imo. How can you not like Paul Rudd? even in a role like this, im in

He might kill it:ehh:

I do enjoy some of the comedies he's been in. But he'd be the last person I pick to play a superhero.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That is a much better trailer but did they have to give away so much in this one?
Its like no one wants to save anything for the actual movie anymore.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
There's been way too many large scale superhero films so this looks different and refreshing. Ultron will be dark with so much shyt going on, I think people will be up for something simpler, lighter,but fun afterwards and this is it.
sadly i think you're giving people too much credit in that department. i can already see people saying "why should i care about this?"

hope you're right though. not sure why i feel the need to root for a Marvel movie that will undoubtedly make bank anyway, but i've been on this movie's side since it was announced. not stopping now.