tumblr_nmq48viH1Z1s5zf6fo1_540.gif

tumblr_nmq40v36eS1s5zf6fo1_540.gif

tumblr_nmq40v36eS1s5zf6fo2_540.gif

XHbUjIN.gif

:wow:
:myman:it's going to be dope.

New trailer

:whoo::wow:

:russ: at the Thomas train at the end. The kids mess with ant man too, movie will not flop.

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
next trailer is gonna have to play up the stakes more - honestly think that's the main stumbling block for the people who think this looks stupid. every marvel movie threatens the world, this one doesn't seem like it can b/c it's on the small scale. they'll ignore the exposition in the trailer. put one shot of the "world" in peril in the 3rd trailer and watch people sway

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Marvel is making so much piff right now, that there's piff you can be :ld:about. And Marvel will be like "Cool. I'll leave this piff right here :jawalrus: in case you want it later."

And we can still be like ":rudy:I'm good" and then we happen upon it when it gets released to Netflix and we get the :ohhh:that they hit us with time release piff.

I'll give it a chance because Marvel have been on point for a minute now. If this is aimed at a younger audience, the thought that they've done something for the adult market with Daredevil and then come back to Disney's wheelhouse (big budget, kid friendly) for Avengers 2 and Ant Man in the summer is :banderas:(And it's all connected :mindblown:)

Legit :mjlol: at the epic fight culminating in the Thomas The Tank Engine falling off the track, though. Lowkey gave me the :krs: flashback to 'Inner Space' too

Last edited: