AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
marvel gang this shyt is TOO EASY :marvelpachaha:

got another fukkin hit

and Fishburne da gawd came over to get rings like KD :IseeyouplayboiMarvel:

2018 Marvel coming for that number 1 franchise spot, BP February, A3 May, this in July. That's an avalanche of piff! :picard:
No one can compete not even our Star Wars brethren. :myman:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Did Cap or Thor get their own trilogies? They all had other heroes in their movies for a boost.
erm you should have said widow or hawkeye and i would say no because there is nothing special about who they are and what they do? The tech used in antman is as old as honey a shrunk the kids which was very popular. To see the evolution of it is this franchises usp

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Looks the same as the first. Ant man has no interesting villains. They really should "civil war" his movies and include other heroes and villains

I'd be down for watching Ant-Man go head to head with some of the goofy c-tier villains. That could be the franchise's niche :yeshrug:

Paul Rudd talking shyt to Mandrill, Swarm and The Hypno Hustler? I'm in :ehh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Let's over analyze, try to break down, or just ultimately shyt on a teaser that like the name is meant to be vague brehs

giphy.gif

Martha

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Saw Fishburne in the trailer:ohhh: Every since Bomani hated on him and his divorce I see Fishburne everywhere now. Their careers have gone in different directions because Fishburne is doing very well while Bomanis projects are in limbo.:wow:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Wow.... watching DC's THE FLASH now and a villain just did that exact gag of shrinking a skyscraper and walking up to it and picking it up

Just saying:sas2:

Martha
Like those joke thief comics who go around the country doing stolen jokes before the original comics standup special is released for sale to the public.:patrice: It has to be hard to keep every detail of a movie quiet for a year or two until its released.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Saw Fishburne in the trailer:ohhh: Every since Bomani hated on him and his divorce I see Fishburne everywhere now. Their careers have gone in different directions because Fishburne is doing very well while Bomanis projects are in limbo.:wow:
Wasnt this same bomani jumping on the feminist train to demonized assaulters that are black but would remain quiet as a mouse for white ones

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
So this time they on the run because of what happen in civil war? The first movie was loosely based on How to steal an Antman heist

:ehh:i really like its dealing with c- class villians. im not really into thank you pinky and the brain's world domination or the alien invasion deathstar type of scum and villainy

Last edited: