Official Ant-Man and The Wasp thread

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
seeing dudes talking about C level villains in this thread gave me an idea... they should make a Spiderman or Antman where they take on an Anti-Defenders type group of rogues, but they're all inept and terrible. They pose a threat as a group so it's not just pure jokes, but are all just absolutely ridiculous antagonists that would have never had shine otherwise.
The GOAT Powerpuff Girl episode (I think it was a rare case where instead of two shorts it was a whole half-hour episode) did this, The Beat-Alls. Was a Beatles parody, a mockumentary, and a big team-up all in one. One of the sharpest displays of kid show writing I can think of.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Na..... cats just mad cuz Mouse running the score up.

At this point this shyt equivalent to a team up by 6 TDs in the 4th or 50 with 2 mins on a Bball game.

And the starters still in throwing the ball deep or still running the fast break, hitting 3s

Martha

Breh at this point it is like when florida state was dominant and bobby bowden would put in the 3rd string in a blow out game.......and the 3rd stringers would put up 20 in the 4th.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It looked lit

The first one was better than most ppl gave it credit for
it is definitely in the top half of the MCUverse

it was very charming, funny and well done

the only people that hate it are the obvious dceu stans and the weirdos that had their minds made up after edgar wright left

parallax

Superstar
Daps
it is definitely in the top half of the MCUverse

it was very charming, funny and well done

the only people that hate it are the obvious dceu stans and the weirdos that had their minds made up after edgar wright left

jesus this. arguing with those idiots was like pulling teeth