Official Ant-Man and The Wasp thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Looks like it's gonna focus on Wasp this time around. Should be good.:wow:

Isn't every marvel flick terrible to you? Git :camby:
No. But Adjusted for inflation I believe Ant-Man is the lowest grossing marvel flick. Under Captain America: The First Avenger and The Incredible Hulk(it might be slightly above this but not much). So the first one made money, but nothing crazy, especially coming in the prime of the MCU.

This just feels completely unnecesary.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_p3dh47IVNq1u1kyq6o1_540.gif

tumblr_p3dh47IVNq1u1kyq6o2_540.gif

tumblr_p3dh47IVNq1u1kyq6o3_540.gif

tumblr_p3dh47IVNq1u1kyq6o4_540.gif

tumblr_p3dh47IVNq1u1kyq6o5_540.gif

this money shot > Antman running on the gun

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
No. But Adjusted for inflation I believe Ant-Man is the lowest grossing marvel flick. Under Captain America: The First Avenger and The Incredible Hulk(it might be slightly above this but not much). So the first one made money, but nothing crazy, especially coming in the prime of the MCU.

This just feels completely unnecesary.
Disney/Marvel taking chances and doing what they think is best. Post merger, "You better come on in." :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Trailer was :trash: to me. Definitely a skip and watch on Netflix. The building gag made no sense at all.:hubie:

And it looks like it should have come out before infinity war. Pretty bizarre to have this be the first film after that one.

The follow up to the culmination of your universe is a film that takes place before it?
:patrice:

What's after this? Just captain marvel and then the next avengers? Captain marvel makes sense to have since she will probably be a Mary sue in the next avengers flick but this? :manny:

There’s a rumor going around that I won’t spoil, but IF this particular rumor is true it will explain exactly what you are talking about..

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
ant man and wasp have a small part in IW they could most likely be at the end of the film or a post scene which to find out how they got there and what they did you watch antman and the wasp which comes after IW :manny:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
ant man and wasp have a small part in IW they could most likely be at the end of the film or a post scene which to find out how they got there and what they did you watch antman and the wasp which comes after IW :manny:
The only shot of P. Rudd filming IW he is street clothes so yeah, I think they get a post credit scene and this adventure is prior to IW events.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Go ahead and put it in spoilers for me. Or pm if need be.
Huge spoiler if you haven't seen anything about Avengers 4:

Set pics show Ant-Man in a scene from Avengers 1. Since Ant-Man can enter the quantum realm, this might be him time travelling, something that might be set up in Ant-Man and The Wasp. There's that, and also a rumor that Ant-Man might be "in" Infinity War all along even if we can't see him, and that plus what seems to be time travelling could be a scheme set up by the Avengers to undermine Thanos.

Either way, something he does before Infinity War plays a huge part in the movie that can't be explained until after, or it's to set-up a deep plot for 4.

That, plus Captain Marvel being set in the 90's, has people feeling like Marvel is about to start fukking around on some next level with the run-in to 4 and setting up the MCU after that.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
it was a teaser trailer but with the hype of black panther the timing imho is bad.

also infinite war and then 2 months later another release they are not making it easy for ant man