Official Ant-Man and The Wasp thread

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
it was a teaser trailer but with the hype of black panther the timing imho is bad.

also infinite war and then 2 months later another release they are not making it easy for ant man

So Deadpool 2 coming out two weeks after Infinity War should get cancelled?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Hey did the trailer show too much? I haven’t read anything above. I want to check it out but don’t want to if they showed too much.

It’s the first one and more teaser so no.

Not to much in context was revealed, really no idea what the plot was from the teaser.

Being it’s a teaser nothing was shown that was really meant to make sense but more just to give you a sample of what’s to come and the look of this movie.

So it’s safe to watch

Martha

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Looks the same as the first. Ant man has no interesting villains. They really should "civil war" his movies and include other heroes and villains

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Looks the same as the first. Ant man has no interesting villains. They really should "civil war" his movies and include other heroes and villains

Yea but we shouldn’t really judge or discredit Antman off that.

There have been a few CBM that dropped and will be dropping that same can EASILY be said about..... moreso.

And yet some of those ended up fine or peoole are looking forward too.

As long as the hero’s are done well and the story is told well it doesn’t really matter who the villain is to a degree. And 3 successful non Marvel movies taught us that

Martha

Code

Banned
Daps
No. But Adjusted for inflation I believe Ant-Man is the lowest grossing marvel flick. Under Captain America: The First Avenger and The Incredible Hulk(it might be slightly above this but not much). So the first one made money, but nothing crazy, especially coming in the prime of the MCU.

This just feels completely unnecesary.

Agreed

parallax

Superstar
Daps

he does, but one of the most important ones has been tied to tony stark for some dumbass reason

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
No. But Adjusted for inflation I believe Ant-Man is the lowest grossing marvel flick. Under Captain America: The First Avenger and The Incredible Hulk(it might be slightly above this but not much). So the first one made money, but nothing crazy, especially coming in the prime of the MCU.

This just feels completely unnecesary.
I thought that way before the 1st was released but only because i was never a fan of the character in the comics or cartoon like that. But i disagree, with this feminist bullshyt hollywood is ramming down our throats best believe wasp is going to get a lot of the cool badazz scenes which wasnt in the first. Also the moneyshot in civil war would have opened many ppls eyes to the charm of rudd in the role (who might have missed out). If this sequel barely tops the 1st then its a lost cause.

Ps Given hes an avenger why wouldnt he get his own trilogy?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I thought that way before the 1st was released but only because i was never a fan of the character in the comics or cartoon like that. But i disagree, with this feminist bullshyt hollywood is ramming down our throats best believe wasp is going to get a lot of the cool badazz scenes which wasnt in the first. Also the moneyshot in civil war would have opened many ppls eyes to the charm of rudd in the role (who might have missed out). If this sequel barely tops the 1st then its a lost cause.

Ps Given hes an avenger why wouldnt he get his own trilogy?
Did Cap or Thor get their own trilogies? They all had other heroes in their movies for a boost.