official Animal Kingdom Season 5 thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Yeah I think the show is just loosely based of the original story. I don’t think it’s really following that much. You think the bald dude they stole the mill from coming back into play as well next season? I feel like he too big of a factor and they were sloppy enough to where it could easily be linked back to them. Just asking around about a 4 young white boy crew that do crazy heist would lead them back to the gang. He saw all their faces too.
Yea for sure, that problem will linger also. They got A LOT of shyt to worry about for the final season. Should be pure fukkery. I wonder who will die and how.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I think the show is just loosely based of the original story. I don’t think it’s really following that much. You think the bald dude they stole the mill from coming back into play as well next season? I feel like he too big of a factor and they were sloppy enough to where it could easily be linked back to them. Just asking around about a 4 young white boy crew that do crazy heist would lead them back to the gang. He saw all their faces too.
Bald creh saw their faces and so did the bald breh they hit for Mrs Pam :mjlol: On top of Pope letting his cousin live after he murked that whole side of the family :francis:

Cody's got way too many loose ends and skeletons lingering out there, the chickens are gonna come home to roost viciously sooner or later :francis:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Good finale but why the hell did the previews bring up Cathryn? It made it too obvious they'd find her body

And damn, Pope was on his demon shyt again. But how did he know Pete was lying after all that fed heat was really there?

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Good finale but why the hell did the previews bring up Cathryn? It made it too obvious they'd find her body

And damn, Pope was on his demon shyt again. But how did he know Pete was lying after all that fed heat was really there?

remember when he tried to chop that truck? the guy running the spot said pete said not to fukk with the codys. pope went back later and made son sell him
his whip for a few racks when he popped the trunk it was a brick of raw in the trunk. if pete flushed it homie wouldnt have had it. he put 2 and 2 together

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I am liking the flashbacks to Young Smurf and the Gang. She was a complete fukk up back then off the walls doing whatever

I don't like this lame ass skate park heist they got going. What kinda corny shyt is this? The big bad skate promoter is somebody we supposed to be scared of :russ: . Phoenix is a complete lame as well. Breh look like like ol boy who used to hang with Jeff Foxworth and Larry the cable guy :mjlol:

Dumbass J been fukking up nonstop thinking he can outsmart everybody. fukk him and his terrible acting

Not a fan of deranged and out of control Pope on his self discovery tour. That guy who like like Mango from SNL started freaking out on him :mjlol: .Shawn hatosy the strongest actor on the series by far

Deran is the only one getting character development. His homo adventures are wild unnecessary though. Did we need ti see him cuckolding some married couple :what: . At least he is trying to boss up this season

Craig on some bullshyt as usual making no progress. At least renn is fine

Halfway through the season and it's a snoozefest

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
She got her clout and bag up. It was only a matter of time. Dude is a weirdo for marrying her that’s some creepy shyt. Should have just been his GF.

Young Smurf is Vincent Donofrio (Kingpin on Daredevil) daughter in real life. She had a rich upbringing