official Animal Kingdom Season 5 thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Man this shyt set up a nice finale, a bunch of storylines will be lingering and that's a good thing, means the final season will have to close all of those.

I think the family officially finds out how crazy Jay is, I think he immediately tells them about the hit on Baz next episode, probably at the very beginning. Tells them he killed Mia (he only told them it was handled after she had them hit) and maybe even mentions the accountant he killed. The beef with Pete is official now, but I seriously doubt they can knock Pete off right now. THEY WILL NEED THEIR BLACK ASSOCIATES FOR A BEEF WITH PETE :ohhh:

I also think Smurf eventually kills/causes Baz mama death. That's probably why she takes Bas in.

Smurf in your house at the kitchen table is a bad sight :ufdup:. That was a reference to how she got cool with pam, I thought that was dope as fukk.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
AYOOOO LETS GOO!! :ohhh::lolbron:Looks like pope gone step to Pete on some goonie shyt..Pete sitting in the chair looking like he thinking real hard lol Jay in the back like :lolbron:"I got back up now, what's good Pete"

Yo next week episode finale bout to be stoooopppiid:blessed:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Pope really might be the wildest cac on TV right now, pulled up on Pete's #2 and hoe'd him out of his car during work hours :dead::dead::dead:

Told Jay he did good with the DEA scheme and waited until the very end to drop the bomb "oh yeah btw, Pete didn't flush the coke :demonic:" :mjlol:

Frankie better go to Costa Rica and get back that 30k, ain't no way the Cody's are pulling off that port heist without Baz & Smurf:lolbron:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Pope really might be the wildest cac on TV right now, pulled up on Pete's #2 and hoe'd him out of his car during work hours :dead::dead::dead:

Told Jay he did good with the DEA scheme and waited until the very end to drop the bomb "oh yeah btw, Pete didn't flush the coke :demonic:" :mjlol:

Frankie better go to Costa Rica and get back that 30k, ain't no way the Cody's are pulling off that port heist without Baz & Smurf:lolbron:
I think they pull the job off, but Frankie gets killed/kidnapped by the dudes in charge of the cash depot.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps

remember when jay told pope that he was going to take out the trash, pope turned to him and said, nah I'll handle the trash..I took that as him saying he was going to take out the problem, the trash (pete) and that jay had earned his respect. Next episode is going to be crazy

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
remember when jay told pope that he was going to take out the trash, pope turned to him and said, nah I'll handle the trash..I took that as him saying he was going to take out the problem, the trash (pete) and that jay had earned his respect. Next episode is going to be crazy
Same I think he was pretty much saying he sees Jay as the boss/brains and he is fully on board just being the muscle.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man episode 12 was good. Who woulda thought that jay and Deran would become the closest on the show :blessed:, that fight really broke down some walls. Proud of craig turning the coke dealer away, he's finally seeing he cant keep going on like this nikka gone O.D if he dont chill.. This might be shocking to some but i think ren is actually dead, remember she stole from those dealers?:sas2: i just dont see her staying away from craig for this long, she has never left him before and even if she was mad she would have eventually cooled off, there is no way she would stay away this long. I think we are going to learn what happened on the last episode.

Pope finally found out what i knew all along, pete aint flush no coke :mjlol: that would be the dumbest thing a gangster could do in his shoes...I think pete knows the codys aint to be played with especially pope cuz he's been in hiding which is not like pete. I predict pete getting killed either in the next episode or next season.

Def some foreshadowing in regards to how she was moving in prior episodes. Those cats she was used as a lookout for might've even caught up with her.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They did it.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Smurf was just a fukking dirtbag
That drink right there is what will lead Julia to become a drug addict.

I think they might jump to the teenage years of Smurf, Pope, and Julia for the flashbacks next season.

I thought Craig was younger than Deran, Jake is Craig's pops. Is Deran really the youngest?