official Animal Kingdom Season 5 thread

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Woooww...best episode of the season, the heist had me on the edge of my seat and I was cheering on some :gladbron:...last episode I was claiming Jay was the monster but after the finale it's definitely pope..my nikka pope is not with the fukk shyt:pachaha:...but him taking petes eye is going to be trouble, he would have been better off just killing Pete And his soldier right then and there. Pete is gonna be on a war path and so is his click.

I feel like Frankie will find her way back to Oceanside..Ren can eat a dikk:scust:She trippin and I bet Craig ain't the real daddy.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Young Smurf might be the WOAT mother :russ:

Can't believe they pulled off the heist :ehh: Compare that execution to how they brute force botched the job for Mrs. Pam, shyt was night and day :mjlol:

Pete was too cool for school and it cost him, way too relaxed and talking shyt when he knows Pope is crazy as fukk :francis:

I wonder what the consequences are gonna be from Cath being found :damn::lupe:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Woooww...best episode of the season, the heist had me on the edge of my seat and I was cheering on some :gladbron:...last episode I was claiming Jay was the monster but after the finale it's definitely pope..my nikka pope is not with the fukk shyt:pachaha:...but him taking petes eye is going to be trouble, he would have been better off just killing Pete And his soldier right then and there. Pete is gonna be on a war path and so is his click.

I feel like Frankie will find her way back to Oceanside..Ren can eat a dikk:scust:She trippin and I bet Craig ain't the real daddy.
I thought he was gonna body Pete and tell his goon he can step up and take his place. I don’t see Pete ever letting that go. That bald dude they stole the money from definitely coming back into play next season. Pope def set the energy for how serious they got to be. I liked how Darren said they can money launder threw his place now because he realized he can’t be one foot in this life.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I was watching it on the laptop and my GF was watching Netflix on the TV. She started peeping the screen around the heist because of my reactions and got sucked in and was like “damn I forgot how good animal kingdom was” and turned of the Tv :russ:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I was watching it on the laptop and my GF was watching Netflix on the TV. She started peeping the screen around the heist because of my reactions and got sucked in and was like “damn I forgot how good animal kingdom was” and turned of the Tv :russ:
:wow: jay knew how serious shyt was about to get thats why he didnt wanna get out the car lol..pope is a monster

honestly, it would have been better off just killing pete, nikka take his eye he got no choice but to come back blazin

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Young Smurf might be the WOAT mother :russ:

Can't believe they pulled off the heist :ehh: Compare that execution to how they brute force botched the job for Mrs. Pam, shyt was night and day :mjlol:

Pete was too cool for school and it cost him, way too relaxed and talking shyt when he knows Pope is crazy as fukk :francis:

I wonder what the consequences are gonna be from Cath being found :damn::lupe:

LOL deadass..pete thought shyt was sweet, nikka was all up in popes face like :troll: until he got yoked up LOLOLOL:russ:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
The previous scene when he ask jay you got your gun? And jay responds why. “We’re going to see Pete” :wow:
shyt had me shook I don’t blame jay haha

REAL shyt...this whole time i thought pete would have been a formidable opponent against pope, he just came off like a solid ass guy that could handle himself but i guess pope is another level...yall think pete gone ride on the codys or is he just gonna give the dope back?

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
REAL shyt...this whole time i thought pete would have been a formidable opponent against pope, he just came off like a solid ass guy that could handle himself but i guess pope is another level...yall think pete gone ride on the codys or is he just gonna give the dope back?
I think he going to ride on them. He might pay them back to play the long game. But he not going to let that slide. He would be a bytch in his crew forever if the man that did that still breathing.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I think he going to ride on them. He might pay them back to play the long game. But he not going to let that slide. He would be a bytch in his crew forever if the man that did that still breathing.
Yep. Idk about the real life story, buy they been turned the corner on the actual real life situation.

I think they will end up going to war with Pete, and I think somehow, Craig gets killed and they will need Pam and some of her connections for muscle.

I also think present day Jake will be more involved next season since Smurf is pregnant by him in the flashbacks. Remember, Jake knows of/about Pete's pops.

Maybe I'm going too far, but I doubt this series ends without Craig finding out who Jake really was (they met at Smurf funeral).

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. Idk about the real life story, buy they been turned the corner on the actual real life situation.

I think they will end up going to war with Pete, and I think somehow, Craig gets killed and they will need Pam and some of her connections for muscle.

I also think present day Jake will be more involved next season since Smurf is pregnant by him in the flashbacks. Remember, Jake knows of/about Pete's pops.

Maybe I'm going too far, but I doubt this series ends without Craig finding out who Jake really was (they met at Smurf funeral).
Yeah I think the show is just loosely based of the original story. I don’t think it’s really following that much. You think the bald dude they stole the mill from coming back into play as well next season? I feel like he too big of a factor and they were sloppy enough to where it could easily be linked back to them. Just asking around about a 4 young white boy crew that do crazy heist would lead them back to the gang. He saw all their faces too.