official Animal Kingdom Season 5 thread

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Does anyone think this spanish shorty is gonna make a better gf for pope than Angela was? It's like this nikka pope can't function without a woman, nikka got the biggest case of mommy issues I ever seen :mjlol:

Angela was the fukking WOAT. No point to her character at all and they killed her off with a random character mentioning it :unimpressed:

Jay should have got her out the paint as revenge for his mom

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Young Billy casting is spot on. Smurf was an ain't shyt mom back then
Breh look just like a young version of Billy. The young Pope casting wasn't that good doe, although breh is playing the role well enough. He just doesn't look enough like him imo.

Young Bazz either. That was a horrible choice and Bazz character as an adult didn't seem anything like the young version. He looks nothing like him either. But I gotta admit, young Bazz got the turnt up white boy style down pact. Older Bazz was nothing like that though.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Breh look just like a young version of Billy. The young Pope casting wasn't that good doe, although breh is playing the role well enough. He just doesn't look enough like him imo.

Young Bazz either. That was a horrible choice and Bazz character as an adult didn't seem anything like the young version. He looks nothing like him either. But I gotta admit, young Bazz got the turnt up white boy style down pact. Older Bazz was nothing like that though.
Chill breh homie still on season 5 :whoa:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Alright brehs I just finished season 5. They got out of that shyt way you easily tbh, especially since they were talking about how serious the security was. essentially they did what they always do: fukk up and make it out anyway. None of the heists have been as "nerve-wracking" as the season 1 heist was

When Pope told J let's go see Pete, J was looking like the Mr krabs meme :mjlol: . Pope bossed the fukk up :damn: Reminded everybody even J how shyt really goes

Glad they all working together like a team finally. Deran said he's in it for all the money and all the bussy, no more play play :dame: . Craig finally sober could be about some action :ehh: .

The flashbacks are great imo, some of the best part of the show. Smurf was a real reckless bytch back then, you see she sent Jake away then told the kids she was pregnant by him :dead: . You can see even from early days how she manipulated the kids and used them against each other :francis:

That season 6 trailer is looking like crack, trying to decide if I should watch bow or just wait until it pops up for free on Prime Video

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
How come they're bringing up Cath again as a storyline but she is nowhere to be seen in the flashbacks? Smurf used to go in on Cath about she was following Pope and Baz around.

fukk this dirty bytch coming after the big homie Pope :hhh:

Smurf was an evil evil bytch to her own kids. She iced Julia out for no good reason :pacspit:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Just finished this shyt..... :francis: . Scumbag J. But tbh he was within his rights once we see how shyt played put in the past and knowing how the series started off smh

Idk man there was no real stakes in what they did as usual. They also wasted a lot of time on random ass shyt - Craig and Vince, Deran fukking dudes and being a drunk.

Pope had to make Penance :francis: . He was a G until the end at least. I'm looking forward to anything that Shawn Hatosy does now he carried this show.

Sidenote: if they reboot Halloween again they should cast Pope, he looks just like Michael Myers :dead:

What a fukked up family. The flashbacks were very well done, the one with Baz was crazy. They talking about spinoffs? This shyt dead. There's no story to tell anymore. Deran getting wasted and fukking in new location is not an interesting story :russ: . Idk what else they could do with Young Smurf either tbh. We had her origin story with all the players and now we had the story of how she completely fukked her family up.

If this show was on FX it could have been something special. Would have been a good replacement SoA with its own whiteboy fukkery

All in all it was entertaining enough to keep me watching til the end. I'd say it's worth binge watching

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

YOU DIDNT REALIZE THEY
CASTED THE YOUNG BAZ
TO LOOK LIKE J?

I TOOK A FEW YRS OFF
BUT IM FINALLY ON SEASON 6.

I MUST ADMIT
THEY DID A GREAT JOB
USING THE FLASHBACKS
TO HELP CARRY THE SHOW
WITH BAZ & SMURF GONE.

THOSE FIRST 2 SEASONS
ARE GOAT THOUGH.