OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
wasnt overjoyed:childplease:.. i like most of game's music and it woulda been a good look if he coulda came out too but 50 dislikes him too much...and i dont blame him..just pointin out the obvious that game had to have felt a way about it:childplease:
Felt a way about what? A struggle reunion at a struggle festival and a struggle attempt by 50 to boost his struggle sales?:mjlol:

Daps
wasnt overjoyed:childplease:.. i like most of game's music and it woulda been a good look if he coulda came out too but 50 dislikes him too much...and i dont blame him..just pointin out the obvious that game had to have felt a way about it:childplease:
oh.. now "it woulda been a good look.." :mjlol:

on some real sh!t, yall got jokes.. been a entertaining few weeks, to say the least...

but..

hold this L..
sesame-street-letter-l-o.gif

:mjlol:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
oh.. now "it woulda been a good look.." :mjlol:

on some real sh!t, yall got jokes.. been a entertaining few weeks, to say the least...

but..

hold this L..
sesame-street-letter-l-o.gif

:mjlol:

you stay tryin way too hard and stay on my fukkin nuts like my personal dikkholder...you shyt birds go to bed every night prayin for L's..foh

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
these cornballs form like voltron to hate on bullshyt..yall miserable as fukk do your mothers a favor and go facefukk a shotgun

NeverBePeace

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Wow, I didn't even know 50 had a new album coming out. He shouldn't have insulated himself like he did.

MiC

Pro
Daps
these cornballs form like voltron to hate on bullshyt..yall miserable as fukk do your mothers a favor and go facefukk a shotgun

Kinda like how you make threads hating on rick ross and jay z (Coincidentally 50s latest major beef and 50s idol he is envious of)?
Take your hypocritical hating ass somewhere else

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Skimmed thru it partially yesterday, definitely throwaway for me at this point.