OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fif did it to himself. Theres no reason why he cant hop on a few hit records and get back to his goon/shyttalking roots. He isolated himself, and never updated his sound or image. This album is interchangeable with BSID.....6 years ago :snoop:

This album is weak. Hustler, Pilot and Flip On You are the only records I mess with, and theyre classic 50, but overall? :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol at 50 stans:heh:

Thought 50 was back and Drizzy's time was over :krs:

Learn your position in the future :ufdup:

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shady is a genius and so is dre for there signings. This was 50s 3rd best album outta 5. But just do what others supposedly do. Buy a few hundred thousand over the first month

MiC

Pro
Daps
Updated based on 2.5 days of sales. Will be accurate as this is not based simply on one day and is in line with previous projections

Daps
yooooooooooo..

“The beat I had given to 50 was made around 2008; I had completely forgotten about it.” says Charli Brown Beatz (“Don’t Worry ’Bout It”).
:dead:

:mjlol:

This right here just shows you it was a throwaway. Nobody is giving out their best work then forgetting about it. and at that why is 50 using 6 year old beats:shaqlaugh:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
:mjlol:

This right here just shows you it was a throwaway. Nobody is giving out their best work then forgetting about it. and at that why is 50 using 6 year old beats:shaqlaugh:

After "Get Rich….." 50 was always cheap with the beats. Prolly had 5 good beats at most on his albums after. That damn vitamin water musta clogged his ears.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Fif did it to himself. Theres no reason why he cant hop on a few hit records and get back to his goon/shyttalking roots. He isolated himself, and never updated his sound or image. This album is interchangeable with BSID.....6 years ago :snoop:

This album is weak. Hustler, Pilot and Flip On You are the only records I mess with, and theyre classic 50, but overall? :stopitslime:

fukk all that, 50 don't need to change up for these soft ass nikkas

Daps
softies and fairy tale rap lovers are overjoyed cause if 50's up theyre down:sas1:
hold up.. speaking of folks being overjoyed, when somebodies down..

aint you the dude who made the thread asking how Game feel not being in the G-Unit reunion..? :sas1:

:mjlol: this aint going the direction yall thought last week..
wzN9rsP.png

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
hold up.. speaking of folks being overjoyed, when somebodies down..

aint you the dude who made the thread asking how Game feel not being in the G-Unit reunion..? :sas1:

wasnt overjoyed:childplease:.. i like most of game's music and it woulda been a good look if he coulda came out too but 50 dislikes him too much...and i dont blame him..just pointin out the obvious that game had to have felt a way about it:childplease: