OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
@charmander @MiC @OnlyInCalifornia say, brehs.. look at this interesting bit of info i happened to come across.. first 2 posts..

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=975041.18

he/she also made the thread.. :mjpls:

i believe we've come across our first agent.. :lupe:

:dead:

Weirdo ass muhfukka needs to get a job, he was talking about burning all the Animal Ambition videos to DVDs and selling em too :laff:

I already know he is going to have some dusty ass excuse about being a real hustler since he told me he was a certified G from near Barclay Center. Naturally I think he's a white kid from Ireland.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Daps

Weirdo ass muhfukka needs to get a job, he was talking about burning all the Animal Ambition videos to DVDs and selling em too :laff:

I already know he is going to have some dusty ass excuse about being a real hustler since he told me he was a certified G from near Barclay Center. Naturally I think he's a white kid from Ireland.

:mjlol: i legit feel bad for these clowns
50 got his dojas out here 20hrs a day, for months on end promoting his name & likeness for some headphones, a CD and a t-shirt.. :mjlol:

you cant even make this kinda sh!t up.. :laff:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 got his dojas out here 20hrs a day, for months on end promoting his name & likeness for some headphones, a CD and a t-shirt.. :mjlol:

you cant even make this kinda sh!t up.. :laff:

ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
damn yall talkin bout me now
i need the promotion
keep goin
that worldwide promo is the greatest from a young rich nikka who dont go to college and cry bout finals or stay in the basement

weirdos really be thinkin the net expose nggaz but a walk right pass u if he see u talkin bout "i hope he dont see me"

carry on,

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps

dude i said nothin bout bein from brooklyn bum ass nikka
u still mad cuz u stay in the white part of brooklyn and talk shyt bout brooklyn rappers but scared to go across barclay center

nikka i stay in cincinnati ohio

nikka still mad cuz i told him to go outside and talk that shyt to troy ave instead of sayin it on the net

nikkaz like lebron james, they got cramps and crying bout 3 day old shyt
u got 4 more days to go... period pad ass nikka

u still aint went outside

weirdos gangsta on the net as long as they far away from the hood

tumblr_n19aa2qmZt1qjed6xo1_400.gif