OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I wasnt clowning bitcoin.. im very interested in the concept. I said Nas winning cuz he heavily invested in bitcoin

In that case, my bad breh :leon:

Didn't know Nas was into it like that :dwillhuh:

Should have quoted one the real bitcoin haters in here :shaq:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Damn, these G Unit stans are now making all kinds of excuses in their club. :russ:

This is crazy. Going from 1.7 million to 35k first week sales in just 11 years.

Daps
I am a man of my word, I want to pay up to the g-unit stanleys I promised to give 1 coli dollar to for every Curly album sold.

Cacs like @ROFL_GUY are mad af
look like you about to still be able to still give @LieutenantDan coli-cash for his all-expense trip to Bolivia come Tuesday.. :mjpls:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
This is a birth of a new era of Fif stans all :to:

Black music is finally free of ignorance of the old street bullshyt :blessed: . Now many CACs have to move on

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
Lmao at nikkas worried about his sales. If other rappers kept it as real as fifty they wouldnt have to give a fukk. He could go platinum buying his own records. The man is an a$$hole but when youre as successful as he is, music is a joke.

"Whats the difference? Im a millionaire, thats the difference!"
"Lose 30 million, get another 30. Unlike Hammer, 30 million cant hurt me!"

etc.

*note that Idgaf what rapper sells, just cant speak negatively on a black man doing well for himself without tap dancing.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
BU BU BU BU BU BU BU BU BU BU BUT HE SOLD OUT OF THE $5,000 DELUXE SETS:dwillhuh:AND nikkaS LOVED THEM AA T SHIRTS:beli:

BU BU BU BU BU BU BU BU BU BU RO$$ AIN'T GO GOLD:bryan:

BU BU BU BU BU BU BU BU BU BU BU BU BU HE STILL GOT MOVIES:sas1:EVEN THO 95% OF THE ACTORS ARE WASHED:sas2:

OK OK OK OK :why:I KNOW:whoo:#SMSAUDIO :huhldup:

HE STILL GOT MORE MONEY THEN US RIGHT?:youngsabo:

LETS ALL LAUGH AT THIS WASHED UP p*ssy nikka:heh:

THE ACTUAL FACT IS THIS p*ssy nikka NUMBER BEEN UP:camby:JIMMY SAVED HIM WITH THAT LAST RELEASE AND THE STREETS BEEN WROTE HIM OFF:birdman:

THEM HARSH REALITY'S OF A p*ssy nikka WHO BASED HIS WHOLE CAREER OFF GETTING SHOT,RECORD SALES AND BEEF.:heh:

DRESS UP LIKE A WOMAN TO BEEF WITH A nikka:sas1:

:damn: @ dressing like a bytch to take down a cop

Daps
Wondering how that interview goin go after these numbers go official.

"The actual space of energy that I was in, the aggressive content is not comsumable for todays actual hip-hop listener. As far as the sales, it actually just speaks of the climate. They changed the way they consume the records. If you check my vevo I have over 2 million views. That is how you gauge popularity of a record in the american markets. But if you look at my international sales, 50 cent is an international artist. When you actually tally up the international totals Animal ambition is closer to 100k first week sales:smugfavre:"