Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Y'all dudes went to buy 2nd tier phones. Y'all know what the heavy weight phones are get one.

Like I said, I don't give too much of a fukk about what phone I'm rocking with since it's just a phone to me....

That's why I'm looking at that Incredible 4g....for 50 it didn't look like that bad of a deal...

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Still rockin tht 1st HTC EVO...

I'm looking to get a Samsung Gal s III unlocked cheap and then take it to a prepaid with unlimited everything.

:shaq:

Not gonna happen...get that SG3 and stay on Sprint.

Do not listen to people telling you to leave, you will be paying a higher bill for LESS. The speed at which you get your smaller amount will be faster but you will be getting less, make no mistake about it. Now is not the time to switch carriers, that time passed like 2 years ago. And unless prepaid has great service in your area, you should probably stick with Sprint.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is there a 1 click root for the EVO LTE out? I just need to get access to wifi tethering at this point. My Comcast dropped out of nowhere on me today at work, and I couldn't tether shyt from my phone because I haven't dove into it yet.

I get a 4G signal on my patio also, so it's more than worth it now.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Is there a 1 click root for the EVO LTE out? I just need to get access to wifi tethering at this point. My Comcast dropped out of nowhere on me today at work, and I couldn't tether shyt from my phone because I haven't dove into it yet.

I get a 4G signal on my patio also, so it's more than worth it now.
Is'nt the Panda shyt straight? I was just about to do the same. I know CM9 and the rest of the goodies are'nt out yet but I figured I'd be prepared

*hits up XDA*

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
The evo 3d don't even have a 1-click root out yet. I rooted my sisters phone for her, and it was a bytch.