Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was playing with my dudes one x and sense crippled the phone. My phone is way faster and its old

Eoin

Pro
Daps
Can you get a galaxy S3 or HTC one X?

i could, are they better? the only reason i'm leaning toward the xperia s is because of the 12 mega pixal camera and the 32 gig built in memory?

dropping 600 on a phone tho :yeshrug: also a factor for me leaning towards the xperia s, also read it recently got upgraded to andriod 4.0 ice cream or some shyt? :damn:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
2u4od2q.png

:leostare:

shyt looks like it's on gingerbread smmfh

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i could, are they better? the only reason i'm leaning toward the xperia s is because of the 12 mega pixal camera and the 32 gig built in memory?

dropping 600 on a phone tho :yeshrug: also a factor for me leaning towards the xperia s, also read it recently got upgraded to andriod 4.0 ice cream or some shyt? :damn:

yeah they are better. Don't let a 12 mp camera influence you at all it's the sensor and shutter that matters 8mp is g2g.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When did camera software become this crazy? I dont usually mess around with phones cameras but the s3 has some really cool features

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Thinking about copping the Droid Incredible 4g for $50....is it worth getting?

I know that the S3 is the best phone out right now, but I'm not looking at putting too much money in a phone like that since I don't use it for much past talking/texting/light data usage.....

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I'm trying to root my first android

Keep failing at the drivers, I'm using this WugNexusRootkit or something

and I uninstall the drivers, re-install the samgsung drivers, sh*t still won't recognize a adp device or whatever....

anyone got something for a n00b to help him out

Its for a Verizon Galaxy Nexus

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé

and I uninstall the drivers, re-install the samgsung drivers, sh*t still won't recognize a adp device or whatever....

Uninstall everything you tried to install/installed before. Download and install the drivers from this thread.

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps

Turn on usb debugging. It's under settings - developer options. Then adb will connect.

Adino da Eznite

The Philanthropist
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Still rockin tht 1st HTC EVO...

I'm looking to get a Samsung Gal s III unlocked cheap and then take it to a prepaid with unlimited everything.

:shaq:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Y'all dudes went to buy 2nd tier phones. Y'all know what the heavy weight phones are get one.