Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah I understand from a business standpoint but its fukked up. Honestly carriers should only provide cell service and not get so hands on with the software. As long as the hardware complies with the standard (CDMA, GSM, LTE, 4G, etc) they should not be fukking with it

Would hate to be somebody who doesn't know about this type of shyt and has to wait forever for updates

The carriers have all the power

unlock phone is the way to go

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
verizon dont want to update the nexus because they want to sell the newer phones like motorola atrix :noah:

If you have a nexus you have no excuse to be dependent on Verizon for updates.

And they just have their review policies in place for software updates. Unfortunately they're applying them to the nexus as well rather than let Google push OTAs at will. It's not being treated any different than any other phone on their network.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much of a difference is there between the gs2 and 3? I'm thinking of kopping a used gs2 and keep my upgrade.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
I got jelly bean, but looks like Adobe flash is not supported.:aicmon:

Edit: Never mind I got it running on jelly bean now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No gripes at all with my s3 other then vzw apps of course. oh and vzw blocked google wallet AGAIN. might try to root next week and throw vanilla ics on here. I will need help.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
If you have a nexus you have no excuse to be dependent on Verizon for updates.

And they just have their review policies in place for software updates. Unfortunately they're applying them to the nexus as well rather than let Google push OTAs at will. It's not being treated any different than any other phone on their network.

im running 4.1.1 with verizon binaries. If the radio dont fix the signal issues I am selling it for the GS3. Root the gs3 and install Jelly bean and call it a day :win:

Digital Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
STL
2u4od2q.png

:leostare: