GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
My Galaxy Nexus just got the Jelly Bean update :gladbron:

I think I may have to give my GS3 a break for a couple days and try out all the new features....
what for verizon?
then sh*t why even bother rooting

nah i'm at the part where its suppose to unlock your phone and wipe everything on it, all the scripts run on the Root tool kit, but my phone is still the way it was not even 2 minutes ago

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is'nt the Panda shyt straight? I was just about to do the same. I know CM9 and the rest of the goodies are'nt out yet but I figured I'd be prepared

*hits up XDA*

I haven't even been messing with it. I'm about to start though, especially since that LTE is active around my way. I'm about to feast when it's fully up and running.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Thinking about copping the Droid Incredible 4g for $50....is it worth getting?

I know that the S3 is the best phone out right now, but I'm not looking at putting too much money in a phone like that since I don't use it for much past talking/texting/light data usage.....

Verizon? If not, look into a Nexus S. Yeah its last years phone but its up to date and you can find them real cheap in C-List.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
what for verizon?
then sh*t why even bother rooting

nah i'm at the part where its suppose to unlock your phone and wipe everything on it, all the scripts run on the Root tool kit, but my phone is still the way it was not even 2 minutes ago

Naw I have the Unlocked model for AT&T. Go head and root that thang breh, it's gonna be a while before they roll it out to the Verizon model...

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm bouta switch to Verizon brehs, what's that droid 4 like?

I've got a gs2 right now and honestly it's the best phone ive ever had but fukk sprint and I need a keyboard.