Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember i used to get happy over this shyt when i had my epic...getting those updates 6+ months late n shyt smh...i forgive you cuz i used to be there...but do yourself a favor and get with the winning team (nexus)next go round so you can get these updates in a timely manner :takedat:

when we getting jelly bean breh?

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I remember i used to get happy over this shyt when i had my epic...getting those updates 6+ months late n shyt smh...i forgive you cuz i used to be there...but do yourself a favor and get with the winning team (nexus)next go round so you can get these updates in a timely manner :takedat:
:scusthov: @ nikkas still waiting on ICS.... I had it on my phone in December right after the source dropped...

mario

Daps
Reppin
MIAMI

i've been thinking about what phone to get next , nexus worth it ? ?

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Oh word? I'll wait then.

Yeah, all of the Nexus devices except the Nexus One will get JB. The problem with Sprint is that they take forever with updates after Google posts source code. I had ICS in December and they didn't officially push the OTA ROM until like April or May.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah, all of the Nexus devices except the Nexus One will get JB. The problem with Sprint is that they take forever with updates after Google posts source code. I had ICS in December and they didn't officially push the OTA ROM until like April or May.

they have to do testing + phone man. have to retweak their skins

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I copped the unlocked HSPA+ Galaxy Nexus last nite from the Google Play store..

That Jelly Bean..:jawalrus:

That Project Butter is :to:

I can't wait...

If you want the pure google experience this is the only way to go..

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
yWOzi.jpg

Picked them up from Gamestop shortly after the store opened.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just got my call from Gamestop for my two Google Nexus 7's, I'm leaving work early. I'll pick up and work from home today. Back with pics when I get it.

Salty I ordered mines from Google play they are talking about none of the play orderes will be filled until the orders at the stores are all filled. :to: that doesn't sound right to me.

If a person ordered online and paid they should get there just as quick or quicker then the store.