Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Any GSDG bruhs wanna walk a nikka through on putting CM9 on my Sprint Nexus S 4G?

:to:

I don't know what the fukk I'm doing and don't wanna fukk shyt up. Also, what are all of the advantages of doing this?

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Any GSDG bruhs wanna walk a nikka through on putting CM9 on my Sprint Nexus S 4G?

I don't know what the fukk I'm doing and don't wanna fukk shyt up. Also, what are all of the advantages of doing this?

Are you rooted? I'd suggest reading the Nexus S 4G forum over at XDA.... also, you mention CM9... are you still on Gingerbread?

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé

Do you have the Nexus S drivers and the Android SDK installed? If you do then it shouldn't take you no more than 20-30 mins to have CM9 up and running.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Read the Nexus S 4G root thread over at XDA. I wouldn't suggest you do it though since Sprint will eventually push out JB for your device anyway.
So I got the Sprint GS3, but still have my EVO laying around. I wanna use it as a wi-fi only PMP/streaming mp3 player, can yall tell me any good roms and apps for that?

I threw a CM9 nightly on it last night, but that shyt is sluggish to me.

What do yall do with your old phones? I guess I could try my hand at making apps on it.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
So I got the Sprint GS3, but still have my EVO laying around. I wanna use it as a wi-fi only PMP/streaming mp3 player, can yall tell me any good roms and apps for that?

What do yall do with your old phones? I guess I could try my hand at making apps on it.
Sell that POS :damn:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ice Cream Sandwich over the air update has been released for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S2

:stylin:

Sprint Community: 7/12 - Samsung Epic 4G Touch Software Update - Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0.4) - FF18

I remember i used to get happy over this shyt when i had my epic...getting those updates 6+ months late n shyt smh...i forgive you cuz i used to be there...but do yourself a favor and get with the winning team (nexus)next go round so you can get these updates in a timely manner :takedat:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

Haven't used my evo in a year.... Don't even know where it is....

I'm a developer by day so I don't even want to look at code by the time I get off....:ld: