Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
so if you get a text on your phone, u will get a notification on your tablet and you can respond from right there?

The desksms chrome plugin notifies you on the computer.

But you can also forward to your email or gtalk and should get a notification that way on the tablet.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I linked my number to Google Voice not to long ago.

It's dope getting texts, voicemails, and all that across my cell, tablet and laptop. The voicemail transcript is piff.

And why is Swype on the EVO LTE so trash?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I linked my number to Google Voice not to long ago.

It's dope getting texts, voicemails, and all that across my cell, tablet and laptop. The voicemail transcript is piff.

And why is Swype on the EVO LTE so trash?

havent used GV is a long time, when you get a text now and you respond , does your linked # come up , or is it still your gv #?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
havent used GV is a long time, when you get a text now and you respond , does your linked # come up , or is it still your gv #?
Goto Google Voice settings to choose which number you want to show up. It's options there to set up the number. I choose to not show my linked number and chics thinking they calling a real number they can trace.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Piff... This jetaudio app for android. I tried poweramp and playerpro but the sound on jetaudio :ohlawd: All they need now is better visuals

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Got my s3 from Cosco. :win:

Had my girl put her titties in the reps face. Got the 200 dollars knocked off the cost of the phone and got it for 424. DOnt have to pay an extra 20 per month, get to keep my same number and i got 40 dollars knocked off my plan. 50 bucks. Get you a nice girl. :win:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Goto Google Voice settings to choose which number you want to show up. It's options there to set up the number. I choose to not show my linked number and chics thinking they calling a real number they can trace.

Pretty much. I just linked it to my same number

:yeshrug:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Got my s3 from Cosco. :win:

Had my girl put her titties in the reps face. Got the 200 dollars knocked off the cost of the phone and got it for 424. DOnt have to pay an extra 20 per month, get to keep my same number and i got 40 dollars knocked off my plan. 50 bucks. Get you a nice girl. :win:

costco

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
brehs whats the best app for me to receive and answer text message from my phone on my tablet

Tablet talk breh. It's a paid app, but it's the best one I've come across. Let's you connect through wifi or blue tooth. :win:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Google Wallet update but its still not working in my EVO LTE

fukking Sprint....I DO NOT WANT TO USE YOUR shytTY WALLET WHENEVER IT DROPS

I just want to use Google Wallet :smh: