Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo the end is near...these niccas are scared and it shows
Lol how many times I've read something like this in the past 3 years.

Apple ain't going nowhere.

I will say..that "word suggestion" patent is definately in apples favor...that's definately a stolen feature I'm using that right now as I type on my nexus lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
NULL
my s3 supposed to get here the 10th. now Im wishing I had just picked up a nexus. I will pay full price to keep vzw unlimited data for the next nexus no questions asked.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Anyone here use google wallet on their phone. I have $25 on there, but not many places are accepting it yet.

Would be nice to pull the phone out, pay and split.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone here use google wallet on their phone. I have $25 on there, but not many places are accepting it yet.

I have it but it doesn't work :rudy: I would like to use it myself.

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps

Lots of places take it. But it's primarily gas stations, fast food, etc. right now...places you're typically in and out of quickly. Download the paypass locator app to see places near you that take it.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
brehs whats the best app for me to receive and answer text message from my phone on my tablet

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know, but I've used desk sms for a while. Nice because I can read/send texts from any computer or the tablet in the browser.

so if you get a text on your phone, u will get a notification on your tablet and you can respond from right there?