Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nah, it's a fully functional preview build that google released at I/O. SDK would have been a mess right now.

exactly what is that dude talking about :heh:

this is the final build they might tweak some stuff here and there but i hope they dont change anything. I would like a battery percentage

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Nah, it's a fully functional preview build that google released at I/O. SDK would have been a mess right now.

If it's a preview image then yay. Otherwise, you're not getting good stuff until the code drop.

exactly what is that dude talking about :heh:

:rudy: You're one of the least knowledgeable posters here. Stop it.

this is the final build they might tweak some stuff here and there but i hope they dont change anything. I would like a battery percentage

There will be more work done. Why release a preview as an RC? :aicmon: Now you don't know what you're talking about. :heh:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
If it's a preview image then yay. Otherwise, you're not getting good stuff until the code drop.

:rudy: You're one of the least knowledgeable posters here. Stop it.

There will be more work done. Why release a preview as an RC? :aicmon: Now you don't know what you're talking about. :heh:

Yeah I'm expecting them to add/tweak a few things for the final build, but I've been using it for the past 2 days and it's stable enough to make me switch from ICS. Devs still waiting for the Source so they can start putting in real work, then we can :eat:

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
Yeah I'm expecting them to add/tweak a few things for the final build, but I've been using it for the past 2 days and it's stable enough to make me switch from ICS. Devs still waiting for the Source so they can start putting in real work, then we can :eat:

Yep. The upside is enough to get me off aokp until they get source. Runs great.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Found a GS3 for $460 on craigslist, dunno if I should pull the trigger now or wait til it drops, might be able to get it cheaper. What you nikkas think?