Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
Google Wallet update but its still not working in my EVO LTE

fukking Sprint....I DO NOT WANT TO USE YOUR shytTY WALLET WHENEVER IT DROPS

I just want to use Google Wallet :smh:

mine works fine on the s3 for att. but you know sprint is just phasing out 3rd party wallets to benifit the one they are launching

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Google Wallet update but its still not working in my EVO LTE

fukking Sprint....I DO NOT WANT TO USE YOUR shytTY WALLET WHENEVER IT DROPS

I just want to use Google Wallet :smh:

I used G wallet to pay for some grub @McDs people in line next to me were looking at me like I was from Hogwarts or Star Trek

started asking questions I'm like :rudy:
jellybizzeen nikka. droid gang. goog set.

catch up b.tches

Lol

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
I used G wallet to pay for some grub @McDs people in line next to me were looking at me like I was from Hogwarts or Star Trek

started asking questions I'm like :rudy:
jellybizzeen nikka. droid gang. goog set.

catch up b.tches

Lol

Can't lie I seen somebody use that shyt the other day and I had the :leon: face

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
My G Wallet doesn't work anymore. I setup an account before I rooted and flashed a rom. Once I loaded up G wallet on the phone again, the app wouldn't open and gave an error. Seems like if you don't uninstall the app the correct way before flashing, you're pretty much fukked until you get a new phone. :bryan:

Google Wallet: Good News and Bad News | Pocketnow

Hope this helps a few people before they fukk up like I did. :sadcam:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My G Wallet doesn't work anymore. I setup an account before I rooted and flashed a rom. Once I loaded up G wallet on the phone again, the app wouldn't open and gave an error. Seems like if you don't uninstall the app the correct way before flashing, you're pretty much fukked until you get a new phone. :bryan:

:what:

Breh, I posted about this weeks ago in here. You must have missed it.

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps

What error? If it's the secure element error, I believe you can restore your backup, reset the app, and then flash whatever.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It's been quite a wait, but after months of speculation, and a lengthy wait for approval, VLC has hit Android in beta form. VideoLAN, the developer of the app, notes that the version is not stable, but it managed to play back our on-device content without issue. The beta is only for devices with an ARMv7 processor that supports the NEON engine (which, thankfully accounts for the vast majority of Android devices), but VideoLAN promises it will release separate applications to support a wider range of phones and tablets.

The release arrives complete with a basic widget that lets you play, pause, and skip tracks when using VLC to play music. You can grab VLC Beta for Android from the Google Play store now, but bear in mind that, according to VideoLAN, "it might kill your kitten, destroy your house, and start the Mayan apocalypse."

Update: It looks as though the beta isn't available through Google Play in the US yet. Luckily the team also has nightly builds available outside of Google's official store for a wide range of devices. As always, be aware that nightly builds are experimental and unstable — use at your own risk.

VLC for Android now available as beta in the Google Play store | The Verge

:bryan:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's been quite a wait, but after months of speculation, and a lengthy wait for approval, VLC has hit Android in beta form. VideoLAN, the developer of the app, notes that the version is not stable, but it managed to play back our on-device content without issue. The beta is only for devices with an ARMv7 processor that supports the NEON engine (which, thankfully accounts for the vast majority of Android devices), but VideoLAN promises it will release separate applications to support a wider range of phones and tablets.

The release arrives complete with a basic widget that lets you play, pause, and skip tracks when using VLC to play music. You can grab VLC Beta for Android from the Google Play store now, but bear in mind that, according to VideoLAN, "it might kill your kitten, destroy your house, and start the Mayan apocalypse."

Update: It looks as though the beta isn't available through Google Play in the US yet. Luckily the team also has nightly builds available outside of Google's official store for a wide range of devices. As always, be aware that nightly builds are experimental and unstable — use at your own risk.

VLC for Android now available as beta in the Google Play store | The Verge

:bryan:

:obama:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
yo....anybody got the galaxy S3 for sprint yet? reading some reviews, folks were having issues with roaming and slow data connection...

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
What error? If it's the secure element error, I believe you can restore your backup, reset the app, and then flash whatever.

Stupid me forgot to create a backup. I'll just wait for the next Nexus to drop, unless they somehow figure out a way to fix it.

Eoin

Pro
Daps
I'm thinking about copping a sony xperia s? Any of you have one? Is it worth the 400€ or is there a better alturnative in the same price range?