Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
T mobile only got 2 androids. I wont be getting this s3 for eons. I dont know why these idiots launched if they werent ready. 2 million short on their pre orders. Clowns.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
T mobile only got 2 androids. I wont be getting this s3 for eons. I dont know why these idiots launched if they werent ready. 2 million short on their pre orders. Clowns.

T-mobile has the S3 they were the only ones shipping it damn near. You can feast bruh.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
T-mobile has the S3 they were the only ones shipping it damn near. You can feast bruh.

Bruh. i called my tmobile. They have shyt. Im on the list. IM gonna be calling around the whole city looking for this phone and i will get nothing. Preorders come first.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
anyone getting the google tablet

I just saw the ban on 10.1 samsung tablets, poor sammy

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Breh. You can cop any gsm phone and go straight talk for the same price. GS2s can be had for $150 on craigslist if you look.

Don't do any firmware downgrades not specifically for your carrier, as a rule. Radio software is often included and can render the connectivity inoperable if for another carrier.

I'll take a quick look around though. But if you've already tried the latest superoneclick and it didn't work you may be SOL.
I haven't tried the S1click yet. Heard of it, does that work with this?
And I didn't know for sure if I could do what your talkin about. Its all good, I plan on giving this phone to my kid. She don't need a nice expensive joint for her to lose/fukkup/etc.
But I do wanna trick this lil bullshyt phone out if possible :yes:
Looks like this should root the ascend. Read the thread if you have any questions. Looks easy.

Fastroot for Huawei Ascend 2!!!

Or this:
HOW TO ROOT ASCEND 2 2.3.6
See, every link I came across has this phone associated with cricket.
In your first post I quoted you said I should be weary of using other carrier unlocks, correct? So what do you suggest I do???

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
Yep, switched to EL26 modem, then EL 26 kernel, wiped the data, cache, & the 3rd thing, flashed the rom, rebooted right after. Then the cyanogenmod animation never went away

This might sound silly, but did you unplug the phone? I've seen a cm install refuse to boot while plugged in before.

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
I haven't tried the S1click yet. Heard of it, does that work with this?
And I didn't know for sure if I could do what your talkin about. Its all good, I plan on giving this phone to my kid. She don't need a nice expensive joint for her to lose/fukkup/etc.
But I do wanna trick this lil bullshyt phone out if possible :yes:

See, every link I came across has this phone associated with cricket.
In your first post I quoted you said I should be weary of using other carrier unlocks, correct? So what do you suggest I do???

No, I said don't flash a downgrade. Those should be fine since they just use recovery to flash the superuser files.

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
the adobe flash player app says it wont work on 4.0 and over devices

Then you're not looking in the right spot or something.

screenshot2012062718143.png

Market link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adobe.flashplayer

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
No, I said don't flash a downgrade. Those should be fine since they just use recovery to flash the superuser files.

:yeshrug:

If this bricks my phone, I will send a series of hate post your way
I will begin a never ending e-grudge with your username
I could be with a bytch, and I could be on the verge of waxing that ass, but then I'd think of your username and my dikk would get soft. I'm saving that hardon for when I RAPE YOU FOR BRICKING MY PHONE!!! :russ:

I don't make the rules bruh, I just enforce em' :manny:

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
:yeshrug:

If this bricks my phone, I will send a series of hate post your way
I will begin a never ending e-grudge with your username
I could be with a bytch, and I could be on the verge of waxing that ass, but then I'd think of your username and my dikk would get soft. I'm saving that hardon for when I RAPE YOU FOR BRICKING MY PHONE!!! :russ:

I don't make the rules bruh, I just enforce em' :manny:

Haha. If it's like that, you probably shouldn't be messing with it.