Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm running jelly bean big improvements. I notice the smoothness inside the gallery app which was sluggish and slow

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
I'm running jelly bean big improvements. I notice the smoothness inside the gallery app which was sluggish and slow

Yep. You see the pinch gesture in the gallery to smooth scroll through an album?

Overall a great update. And this is pre-release. Google Now making siri look :flabbynsick: too.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is that possible lol. Root your phone bruh. I'm running jelly bean :myman:

You can always back up your phone so no brick possible

I'm not trying to go through all that trouble. I don't have the patience.

But why can't I get the update through google if it's available?

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps

You can. You can force it by going to settings - apps - all. Clear data for Google services framework then go check for updates.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York

You have the gsm model right? Rooting is not hard bro. It's fairly simple lol. There is a video that show you how to do it step by step lol. Hop on jelly beam and stop waiting for update. This is why android >>

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yep. You see the pinch gesture in the gallery to smooth scroll through an album?

Overall a great update. And this is pre-release. Google Now making siri look :flabbynsick: too.

Hell yeah. What a beast 4.1 is. Imagine what 5.0 going to bring. The keyboard is more stable also. I just bought swift key smh. This breathe new life Into the nexus. If google release the nexus for 349$ then they will shyt on the carriers.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York

Don't upgrade to 4.0.4. Root your phone then install 4.1. If you UPgrade then you can't root it. Trust me you have to do this you can't mess the phone up. U can always flash factory settings and store it. I soft bricked a few times and restored it with toolkit :youngsabo: