GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Other devices rely on ROMS far more than the carrier. Get it together. I am assuming 95% of the people in this thread know what xda is and will be able to follow basic steps to get a JB ROM on their phone. The Nexus will have it first by a few weeks (not remotely a huge deal).

I'm brand new to this google sh*t
I'm still waiting for this damn SIM card to arrive, but I'm already loving this phone more than my One X, and I don't even have no Verizon service yet

So i need to know all about this sh*t, should I even bother rooting a galaxy nexus, isn't it stock ICS, isn't that what most people strive for?

See, total Noob, have no idea what i'm talking about

:shake: I come here in peace

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Real talk. Brehs. I need to root this galaxy note and then put an ICS ROM on it. But I can't find how to do it on a MAC OSX with the Panther shyt on it.

Help a brother out fam.:why:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was slamming the Nexus earlier...but all thins considered, it's a good ass phone. If google/samsung can tweak some of the issues for the next one....it will be unfukkwithable.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
@doc yes the galaxy nexus Lte is the google nexus phone but the gsm is the real one since no carrier blocks or delay the updates

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was slamming the Nexus earlier...but all thins considered, it's a good ass phone. If google/samsung can tweak some of the issues for the next one....it will be unfukkwithable.

its still a solid devioce. samsung radio fukked it up. 4.0.4 improved everything. Liquid rom have me at 1.5 ghz :shaq2:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm brand new to this google sh*t
I'm still waiting for this damn SIM card to arrive, but I'm already loving this phone more than my One X, and I don't even have no Verizon service yet

So i need to know all about this sh*t, should I even bother rooting a galaxy nexus, isn't it stock ICS, isn't that what most people strive for?

See, total Noob, have no idea what i'm talking about

:shake: I come here in peace

you can keep it stock at 4.0.4 and add a few apps from samsung galaxy s3

s voice, flipboard, super video player, wall paper, etc....

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Running jellybean on my galaxy nexus. This shyt is smooth brehs :krs: