PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Download a different browser. I don't use the stock browser on my One X. I use Dolphin HD for streams and Chrome for browsing everything else (it is the fastest web browser).

Also, make sure you are in desktop mode. There is a setting in Dolphin HD that puts you in desktop mode at all times.

Don't streams also play in MX Video Player? I prefer that to playing an embedded video in desktop mode.

Brehs, I just got my shipping confirmation email for the SG3. :noah:

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't streams also play in MX Video Player? I prefer that to playing an embedded video in desktop mode.

Brehs, I just got my shipping confirmation email for the SG3. :noah:

They can depending on the browser. It seems every browser handles these things differently. I prefer to just play the videos in the browser.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
ok got another question

Galaxy Nexus
I went to this site that I would frequent on iphone and the onex

xnxx.com

i would usually just press play, and watch a video with the iphone
with the onex it would ask me if I would like to download or just stream it

but with the galaxy nexus, the only option it gives me is to download the video

is that normal? how can I change that?
Download adobe flash from the play the store :wtf:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
ok got another question

Galaxy Nexus
I went to this site that I would frequent on iphone and the onex

xnxx.com

i would usually just press play, and watch a video with the iphone
with the onex it would ask me if I would like to download or just stream it

but with the galaxy nexus, the only option it gives me is to download the video

is that normal? how can I change that?

Jelly bean will ship the next nexus and all nexus get updated first with the new software. Other phones rely on Oem+ carrier

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jelly bean will ship the next nexus and all nexus get updated first with the new software. Other phones rely on Oem+ carrier

Other devices rely on ROMS far more than the carrier. Get it together. I am assuming 95% of the people in this thread know what xda is and will be able to follow basic steps to get a JB ROM on their phone. The Nexus will have it first by a few weeks (not remotely a huge deal).

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Rocking a GS2, any battery tips? Bumping Slacker Radio for a few puts it on :usure: status.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Download a different browser. I don't use the stock browser on my One X. I use Dolphin HD for streams and Chrome for browsing everything else (it is the fastest web browser).

Also, make sure you are in desktop mode. There is a setting in Dolphin HD that puts you in desktop mode at all times.

yeah, desk top mode, made it look like the file couldn't be played, couldn't even click play at that point, gave me that little symbol like a plug in was missing

I'm going to download dolphin and google chrome later on

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
yeah, desk top mode, made it look like the file couldn't be played, couldn't even click play at that point, gave me that little symbol like a plug in was missing

I'm going to download dolphin and google chrome later on

Just need to install flash from the market like suggested. Otherwise, I know chrome supports html 5 video.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Now here's my question cuz I was looking into all that. All the links I get mention cricket. Like it will say Huawei ascend II {Cricket} when mine is from Wal-mart straight talk aka Trac Phone :comeon: but then I came to find out that Trac Phone is owned by Sprint :manny:

But now I'm rambling. Will this work even tho its not cricket? Thanks in advance bruh bruhz...

EDIT: After reading the comments from the video you posted, I guess people in this forum are not really experts like they seem?
Look, I appreciate the attempt at helping. But I do know enough that if you are given the wrong information? You can brick your phone
Look at these comments...
there is not a person on this planet who can actually root this phone...

we need t

mitch hall 4 days ago

!!!WARNING!!! READ COMMENTS BEFORE TRYING WHAT THIS REDNECK SAYS AN fukkS YOUR ISH UP!!!!

6866191fourtwenty 1 week ago
I'm on the newest firmware as well (2.3.6) and I found a thread about downgrading the firmware. But then it says for cricket phones which mine is not (if that even matters or not, let me know)
WHy the fukk would you cop that phone? Like this thread hasn't been here for a while? You're the 1st person to even mention that phone, and now you know why. :umad:

Your best bet is to root it and throw CM7 or CM9 on that ho
Well your the type of guy who needs the next person to tell you what to get, like a dog :hula:
I didn't buy this phone thinking I had the best phone on the Market. I paid $100 for it, its on a prepaid service. I get unlimited everything for $45 a month. A second phone on that plan would only run me $35 extra a month
Not too shabby. I have used the phone perfectly fine now in Virginia, West Virginia, DC, Maryland, Deleware. No connection problems. The phone itself is a little slow at times. Hoping I can fix that once its rooted?

Now if anybody can then tell me what to do, because I am new to rooting.
Thanks.

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
Now here's my question cuz I was looking into all that. All the links I get mention cricket. Like it will say Huawei ascend II {Cricket} when mine is from Wal-mart straight talk aka Trac Phone :comeon: but then I came to find out that Trac Phone is owned by Sprint :manny:

But now I'm rambling. Will this work even tho its not cricket? Thanks in advance bruh bruhz...

EDIT: After reading the comments from the video you posted, I guess people in this forum are not really experts like they seem?
Look, I appreciate the attempt at helping. But I do know enough that if you are given the wrong information? You can brick your phone
Look at these comments...

I'm on the newest firmware as well (2.3.6) and I found a thread about downgrading the firmware. But then it says for cricket phones which mine is not (if that even matters or not, let me know)

Well your the type of guy who needs the next person to tell you what to get, like a dog :hula:
I didn't buy this phone thinking I had the best phone on the Market. I paid $100 for it, its on a prepaid service. I get unlimited everything for $45 a month. A second phone on that plan would only run me $35 extra a month
Not too shabby. I have used the phone perfectly fine now in Virginia, West Virginia, DC, Maryland, Deleware. No connection problems. The phone itself is a little slow at times. Hoping I can fix that once its rooted?

Now if anybody can then tell me what to do, because I am new to rooting.
Thanks.

Breh. You can cop any gsm phone and go straight talk for the same price. GS2s can be had for $150 on craigslist if you look.

Don't do any firmware downgrades not specifically for your carrier, as a rule. Radio software is often included and can render the connectivity inoperable if for another carrier.

I'll take a quick look around though. But if you've already tried the latest superoneclick and it didn't work you may be SOL.