NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what, I just had a dud f*cking phone brand new out the box?

Come on bro, you should never have to re-boot your phone multiple times a day just to get messages

and don't say its AT&T because I never had a problem with AT&T before this phone

Granted AT&T's only fault is they have zero service at the beach, that it

Well I have the phone and it works perfectly fine. There are forums and reviews all over the internet praising the One X. You either have no clue how to use the device or had a defective phone. I am also on AT&T and have no issues getting and keeping a signal. /shrug

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
So final call, Evo LTE vs. S3? I'm copping next week.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So final call, Evo LTE vs. S3? I'm copping next week.

looks like it's the s3. I loved the EVO I can't even lie to you it's smooth build quailty is great it has expandable hdd space and the batter life is good but that S3 is equal in most spaces and greater in others. It will come down to 3rd party support. I think more support will be given to the s3 because it is on all carriers.

But i could be wrong as I am still waiting on ICS to come to my Galaxy note which came in Feb.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
How good is the S3 camera. I heard the Evo has a great one.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How good is the S3 camera. I heard the Evo has a great one.

they are equal but it depends on what you want to do.

GS3 better video and pictures in low light

EVO better still and pictures in regular light

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
they are equal but it depends on what you want to do.

GS3 better video and pictures in low light

EVO better still and pictures in regular light

What about the rapid photo taking thing that I heard the Evo has? Does the S3 have it?

That's probably not even clear.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What about the rapid photo taking thing that I heard the Evo has? Does the S3 have it?

That's probably not even clear.

they both do it. Honestly the phones are equal to me and I like the build of the EVO more and sense 4.0 more. But I like the sgs 3 hardware. Problem with these phones is next month a better one will get made thats why I am just going to wait for the note 2.

Find the one type of phone you like and upgrade every year instead of trying to keep up with the newest.

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
Y'all really like the note? I can't rock with it. Looks funny using as a phone. Specs are beast, but I couldn't use it. But everyone whos owned one liked it, maybe I'm wrong bout the size. Still liking my S3 thus far an no regrets leaving behind the iPhone

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
Yeah i ended up doing that, i think im done with trying to do that. I followed the CM9 steps exactly & it still didn't work :yeshrug:

it's basically fool proof, you're probably doing something wrong

before doing these steps, backup your apps with Titanium Backup

1) flash EL 29 recovery through ODIN
2) download Calkulin's Format All
3) download rom of your choice (Rujelus is best IMO)
4) put rom .zip file onto your SD card
5) reboot phone into recovery
6) made Nandroid backup
7) flash Calkulin's Format All
8) wipe data and cache
9) flash rom
10) reboot phone

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all really like the note? I can't rock with it. Looks funny using as a phone. Specs are beast, but I couldn't use it. But everyone whos owned one liked it, maybe I'm wrong bout the size. Still liking my S3 thus far an no regrets leaving behind the iPhone

I do like my Note you get used to the size plus I also don't have a tablet so it comes in handy for that as well. I hadd the GS3 on preorder but I still haven't received it. Once I get my GS3 I will sell the Note and my old Droid Bionic for money to get either the Nexus tab or the windows,

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
it's basically fool proof, you're probably doing something wrong

before doing these steps, backup your apps with Titanium Backup

1) flash EL 29 recovery through ODIN
2) download Calkulin's Format All
3) download rom of your choice (Rujelus is best IMO)
4) put rom .zip file onto your SD card
5) reboot phone into recovery
6) made Nandroid backup
7) flash Calkulin's Format All
8) wipe data and cache
9) flash rom
10) reboot phone

I might give it one last try sometime this weekend, what does the Calkulin's do? I'm already back at EL 29

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

My bro has the Note.

Sh!t is big as fukk. He needs to put ICS on it though, cause that GB is not cutting it on there. It's noticeably slower than my EVO while just swiping through pages.

:scusthov:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Daps
Reppin
SoFla
I might give it one last try sometime this weekend, what does the Calkulin's do? I'm already back at EL 29

it formats the cache and data... not required but basically an optional precautionary measure... most people that flash with the Epic 4G Touch use that before they flash a rom... I got the Epic 4G Touch and I've flashed like 50 roms, as long as you are a Gingerbread based recovery and kernel (EL 29 is said to be the most stable of them all), then you're straight if you follow those directions I posted

if you flash a new modem, make sure you go into options ---> about phone, and update PRL and update profile