newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When I do the 3 finger reboot, it goes back to the cyanogen reboot animation but it never leaves the screen

CyanogenMod 9 Boot Animation - YouTube
thats what it's been stuck on ever since flashing the rom

ok breh this the last thing i got for you

http://ics.samsung-updates.com/trouble/

Phone is in boot loop
can't get to Recovery
(any model)

Put phone in Download mode and use http://ics.samsung-updates.com/trouble/FixRecovery.tar.md5in Odin as PDA, uncheck auto-reboot option.
After flash reboot to recovery with 3-button-combo and CWM flash proper ICS kernel and reboot
For trouble after follow instructions from HOW TO FLASH section proper for Your device

This shows you how to put your phone in download mode

Keep in mind that first link is for galaxy S models but it might help you get out of your troubles.

Last edited by a moderator:

BAMA

Rap and bytches
Daps
Reppin
No Limit Records
the battery life on the S3 is ok, not really great but not cheap. but the interface and scrolling thru running apps is very very smooth, phone just glides. im impressed with it as i get to know the phone an ICS its all very simple an easy. im glad i got the white one, my brother got the blue one which looks black but it sure attracts fingerprints. what are some must have apps? i got that swift keyboard 3 an thats such a great app.

Ur welcome fakkit :myman:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
ok breh this the last thing i got for you

http://ics.samsung-updates.com/trouble/

Phone is in boot loop
can't get to Recovery
(any model)

Put phone in Download mode and use http://ics.samsung-updates.com/trouble/FixRecovery.tar.md5in Odin as PDA, uncheck auto-reboot option.
After flash reboot to recovery with 3-button-combo and CWM flash proper ICS kernel and reboot
For trouble after follow instructions from HOW TO FLASH section proper for Your device

This shows you how to put your phone in download mode

How to Boot Samsung Galaxy S2 in Download Mode.mp4 - YouTube

Keep in mind that first link is for galaxy S models but it might help you get out of your troubles.

I appreciate all your help man, i hope this works

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
My Tmobile wont have it till Tuesday. Thankfully its in the hood and these broke ma fukkuz cant afford it so, no waiting. :russ:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
So after several days with the One X
I had to bring it back and get my money back
That phone was horrendous
Not the ICS (but that 'sense' ish was annoying)
But my major complaint was the phone was the AT&T service and the phone's incapability to re-grab a signal after exiting out of wifi, or going from a no service zone, to a service zone.....or just drop signal and NEVER recapture it.

So yeah, copped a $200 Galaxy Nexus and going back to Verizon, I don't know why I thought it would be better anywhere else

You just can't f*ck with Big Red's signal strength

Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, Boost, none of these carriers have service on the beach............But Verizon does......

Considering I go to the beach every day after work and every weekend, I need that signal strength

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So after several days with the One X
I had to bring it back and get my money back
That phone was horrendous
Not the ICS (but that 'sense' ish was annoying)
But my major complaint was the phone was the AT&T service and the phone's incapability to re-grab a signal after exiting out of wifi, or going from a no service zone, to a service zone.....or just drop signal and NEVER recapture it.

So yeah, copped a $200 Galaxy Nexus and going back to Verizon, I don't know why I thought it would be better anywhere else

You just can't f*ck with Big Red's signal strength

Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, Boost, none of these carriers have service on the beach............But Verizon does......

Considering I go to the beach every day after work and every weekend, I need that signal strength

The only thing the OneX has on the Nexus is the camera and the screen is brighter. Everything else is wack. My girl got the One S, we sent that joint back to the store. HTC Sense really ruins the phone IMO...and then the issue with the signal dropping all the time.

Stock ICS :noah::ahh:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
bro you can't flash ICS roms with an ICS recovery... if you want to flash ICS roms, revert back to the EL29 recovery and then flash the ICS rom of your choice... personally, I'd say go with Rujelus' rom, definitely the best I've seen so far for this phone

Yeah i ended up doing that, i think im done with trying to do that. I followed the CM9 steps exactly & it still didn't work :yeshrug: