Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
the battery life on the S3 is ok, not really great but not cheap. but the interface and scrolling thru running apps is very very smooth, phone just glides. im impressed with it as i get to know the phone an ICS its all very simple an easy. im glad i got the white one, my brother got the blue one which looks black but it sure attracts fingerprints. what are some must have apps? i got that swift keyboard 3 an thats such a great app.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I think I fukked up my phone :snoop: that fukking CM9 boot didn't come up after 25 mins so I thought it was frozen. So i pulled the battery & it keeps going back to the cyanogen boot animation when i turn it on. I can't get back to wipe it & retry. Im so fukking mad right now

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think I fukked up my phone :snoop: that fukking CM9 boot didn't come up after 25 mins so I thought it was frozen. So i pulled the battery & it keeps going back to the cyanogen boot animation when i turn it on. I can't get back to wipe it & retry. Im so fukking mad right now

No you havent. Take the battery out again but this time Hold power and volume down to boot into HBOOT it should load and check for a zip file that you created when you rooted your phone, let it check for that zip file ,once it finds that press volume up to let it install this zip, once its done press the power button to reboot your phone

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
No you havent. Take the battery out again but this time Hold power and volume down to boot into HBOOT it should load and check for a zip file that you created when you rooted your phone, let it check for that zip file ,once it finds that press volume up to let it install this zip, once its done press the power button to reboot your phone

He's on the gs2...

Just three finger boot into recovery (vol + vol - and power) and factory reset. Sounds like you forgot to before flashing.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

When the warning screen comes up press the volume up button?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When the warning screen comes up press the volume up button?

no no, from the moment your phone is off (by removing and putting in the battery) at the same time hold power and vol. down

thats how most phones get into hboot screen try that may or may not work cause apparently the GS2 uses a three finger method? never heard of that

but try what i just suggested doesnt hurt

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HTC Sense is garbage. Played around with it over the weekend. fukking wacksauce. Really made me appreciate the stock ICS on my Nexus.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
no no, from the moment your phone is off (by removing and putting in the battery) at the same time hold power and vol. down

thats how most phones get into hboot screen try that may or may not work cause apparently the GS2 uses a three finger method? never heard of that

but try what i just suggested doesnt hurt
When I hold down the vol down & power button when the phone is off, a warning screen comes up

I removed the battery put it back in, hold vol. down & power then a warning screen comes up, then if i press vol up the android mascot comes up. under custom binary download usually says no but it says yes & 1 count now

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When I hold down the vol down & power button fro, a warning screen comes up

I removed the battery put it back in, hold vol. down & power then a warning screen comes up, then if i press vol up the android mascot comes up. under custom binary download usually says no but it says yes & 1 count now

ok so once it boots up ( by using power + vol. down) you say the android mascot comes up? no menu screen?

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
yea my bad i actually looked it up your phone does use the VOL UP + VOL DOWN + POWER to boot into recovery, you said that does nothing?

When I do the 3 finger reboot, it goes back to the cyanogen reboot animation but it never leaves the screen

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-5Av_EVpyI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-5Av_EVpyI[/ame]
thats what it's been stuck on ever since flashing the rom