Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
sup guys. sorry been busy. well the battery isnt too bad. i just had it for 3 hours on 35% which was on the battery when i got it an took that pic when i got home. its not too bad, better than my iphone 4 with a new battery. i been using it really heavy cause this is my first droid. an i am impressed. the screen is clear and the camera is amazing. size isnt too bad, was bout the same size as my brothers S2, maybe a tad taller. i really like this s3 an im sure glad mine came in today. any questions you can ask. i been on this phone non stop since i got it lol
I knew you would join our side sooner or later. iPhone? :heh:

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
This GSIII is a beast brehs, a flat out beast....

I run with a 4S, G.Nex and a One X also with the intent of switching back and forth but after using this for a couple hours I think imma go head and sell the other 3 Android devices. They just can't fukk with the fluidity and smoothness of the GSIII UI.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
how do yall like the evo lte?

you think its worth $300 for a new one with no contract?

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
True, does everything work like the camera?

Edit, I was reading the apps that should be installed before downloading. Are these better than using Titanium backup?
I didn't use any of those apps, when I signed into my google account after installing, all my apps automatically downloaded :yeshrug:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
cool, I'm about to go thru with it...wish me luck
k54txx.gif

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I didn't use any of those apps, when I signed into my google account after installing, all my apps automatically downloaded :yeshrug:
encountered a tiny problem, when selecting the rom to download, which number should i choose (chose 5 the last time)
EDIT - It is working now

Edit^2 how long does the initial cyanogen animation supposed to last after you reboot? :sad: