Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
4b795625-f5ed-450f.jpg

Anyone else eating? This phone is pretty impressive. Haven't even tapped into it yet

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I need a new phone (HD2 is on its last legs) willing to drop 300, what should I get? (Tmobile)

DonnyB

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Anybody run tablet mode on the gnex. I want to try but don't want to lose aokp customizations

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
sup guys. sorry been busy. well the battery isnt too bad. i just had it for 3 hours on 35% which was on the battery when i got it an took that pic when i got home. its not too bad, better than my iphone 4 with a new battery. i been using it really heavy cause this is my first droid. an i am impressed. the screen is clear and the camera is amazing. size isnt too bad, was bout the same size as my brothers S2, maybe a tad taller. i really like this s3 an im sure glad mine came in today. any questions you can ask. i been on this phone non stop since i got it lol

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
sup guys. sorry been busy. well the battery isnt too bad. i just had it for 3 hours on 35% which was on the battery when i got it an took that pic when i got home. its not too bad, better than my iphone 4 with a new battery. i been using it really heavy cause this is my first droid. an i am impressed. the screen is clear and the camera is amazing. size isnt too bad, was bout the same size as my brothers S2, maybe a tad taller. i really like this s3 an im sure glad mine came in today. any questions you can ask. i been on this phone non stop since i got it lol

Droid Gang nikka, throw your iPhone in the bushes.

I do have 1 question though...

Does it blend?
:mjpls:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I'm looking into getting a new phone in the next week or so. I'm currently with Sprint and looking into the EVO LTE or GS3. Currently rockin the GS2.

Which one should I get?