Daps
Reppin
SoFla
rooted brehs, is there an easier way to restore my phone's look and icons after flashing a new rom?

I clear data and cache before flashing a rom, and then after flashing it, I have to go through the trouble of putting all my icons back on the main tab, insert a clock widget to the main tab, etc.

is there any program that allows you to restore a previous homepage setup? I don't mean backing up apps, I use Titanium Backup for that, but that just restores the app themselves, I want to restore the homepage's background, icons, clock, etc.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's annoying that sometimes I try to long press a html link to open a new tab in dolphin but it highlights the text instead.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
These fukking rent to own plans for this phone :laff: Pay 350 down and an extra 20 a month and its all yours. I may just have to have my girl cop this for me for my birthday. I dont think i want this S3 expense right now.

BAMA

Rap and bytches
Daps
Reppin
No Limit Records
Still in love with this phone brehs. Not one bit tempted to trade for the GS3 at all. When the next Nexus phones drop is another story though

Sent from my EVO LTE

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
How come I can't take my music from iTunes and dump it onto my 1x

I need my music but being hit with
"your device does not recognize m4a"

Switch your app. I know ubermusic plays them. I wouldn't doubt that poweramp or some of the other popular ones plays them too.

What changed your mind, you were so anti htc

Posted from my mobile device using tapatalk2

The wind is blowing in a different direction today :russ:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These fukking rent to own plans for this phone :laff: Pay 350 down and an extra 20 a month and its all yours. I may just have to have my girl cop this for me for my birthday. I dont think i want this S3 expense right now.

rent to own plan? Learn Me

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
rent to own plan? Learn Me

The phone retails for 7 something or some sh1t like that. When you sign up you put money down on the phone. After that you have your unlimited plan lets say 60 dollars plus the extra fees which include payments you are making to pay off the phone itself for a given period of time. This is why they put you on contract with these phones because if you terminate early, they can still recoup the cost of the phone plus pentalties for diconnecting service.

Bottom line. You are still paying for the phone.

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
aight finally got my shipping confirmation for my S3. will be in tomorrow. :eat: