JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
PowerAmp also has volume rocker controls but it seems to only work on certain phones....Play Music doesn't even have this option so I'm not sure why this was brought up

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Your contacts are synced through Google. Check it out in Settings/Accounts/Sync. You may also use Titanium for contacts.

If you take the Google route make sure your stuff is setup under Accounts. Secondly, it never hurts to have a second backup.

Personally, I leave titanium for apps. If Google can sync it I let them do it. That goes for contacts, email, gvoice, etc.

Lastly, about system data, some of it doesn't transfer over too well. Wifi passwords for example if pushed to your new build may make the Wifi go crazy. Just personal experience. That is possibly better off not moving over.

As far as other system stuff goes just ask and I'll do my best to answer.

Thanks for the info. Which build number do you recommend got ICS? Should I use the same one I previously used (FF02)?

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
PowerAmp also has volume rocker controls but it seems to only work on certain phones....Play Music doesn't even have this option so I'm not sure why this was brought up

Volume rocker controls works on my phone and I have the GS2 on CM9 ICS, plus I got the DSP Manager so I got all the equalizer stuff too :manny:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I'm looking to early term out of my Verizon Contract
Probably going to At&T
Should I just get the one x or wait for the gs3

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm looking to early term out of my Verizon Contract
Probably going to At&T
Should I just get the one x or wait for the gs3

The GS3. But why are you going to early out of Verizon for better or worse they do have the best service. I mess with AT&T simply because I like to use multiple phones and with at&t I just have to swap sims.

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

What phone you got breh. It has ICS Lockscreen Controls (or at least it did back when I had stock) PLUS it does gapless playback and cross-fading between tracks. The UI can be altered but it's designed the way it is so you have maximum control over the way you look for and play your music, not to be the most beautiful looking music player. If your issue is the main player though, that can be adjusted to only show the album art, player controls and song info.

lol @ Google Music being better...I guarantee you any album played on PowerAmp can be made to sound ten times better than the same album on Google Music.

Yea, PowerAmp is far and away the best music player on Android. It is not even close.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What else did they include besides the face unlock? I've already had that for awhile with CM9, but I was wondering if they dropped anything else.
Things are getting a little smoother...I did'nt even notice they put in Face Unlock

Getting less browser freezing on demanding sites

I think they're fixing the power profiles as well

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
My Sprint SG3 is still on backorder status. :why:

I preordered the early in the AM :damn:

Anyone get a shipping confirmation?