the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
ughh I'm not on sprint and don't have a GS2, but have you tried going on xda? I thought you could restore your phone using Titanium Backup

I was on there Friday, Once I put ICS on my phone (which was the latest leak from like June 6th) the clockworkmod looked different than it did on GB. On gingerbread it shows Team Rogue on the restore screen. After the ICS it was in blue letters & when I hit the option to restore it wouldn't do anything. I went back on GB & it restored everything. Im thinking I should try a leak from May that isn't so new & I'd have a better chance. I do have titanium backup also

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I was on there Friday, Once I put ICS on my phone (which was the latest leak from like June 6th) the clockworkmod looked different than it did on GB. On gingerbread it shows Team Rogue on the restore screen. After the ICS it was in blue letters & when I hit the option to restore it wouldn't do anything. I went back on GB & it restored everything. Im thinking I should try a leak from May that isn't so new & I'd have a better chance. I do have titanium backup also

I don't really restore anything through CWM, I just use Titanium Backup and im good to go.

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are the best games for this? Got GTA III, Max Payne etc.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

Take this with a MAYBE, but if you installed the official leak in full it probably wiped over your recovery. My suggestion is to use the Flashable zips if they've made any.

If I am wrong, do correct me.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Take this with a MAYBE, but if you installed the official leak in full it probably wiped over your recovery. My suggestion is to use the Flashable zips if they've made any.

If I am wrong, do correct me.

I don't know much about doing this, I followed that youtube video. I'm going to find a slightly older version & try to restore via titanium backup this time

I do have a question on custom roms & the procedure of adding them to my phone

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I might have to do this to my girls phone. Is that phone easy to root now or do you still have to downgrade the software?

Still have to do the whole downgrade thing, its not hard to do just time consuming. About 2 hr including reading and re reading all the steps twice! lol

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Upgrade(Sprint customer) due in September brehs, what are my options looking like.

Looking pretty good to me. Iphone 5 maybe, EVO LTE, SGS III, LG dropping some heat, The New Nexus will likely be sold on the play store you may be eating even a new Galaxy Note and talk that HTC will make a phablet.

Brehs I'm thinking of slanging my Galaxy Note and getting a Tablet since that is what I use it for and I am tired of paying AT&T for this knock off 4G they have. Is the Galaxy Tab 2 decent? I'm not trying to pay 400-500 because in that case it's hard for me to not justify just getting an IPAD even though I just sold my IPAD 3. I am trying to ween off of MAC products.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Looking pretty good to me. Iphone 5 maybe, EVO LTE, SGS III, LG dropping some heat, The New Nexus will likely be sold on the play store you may be eating even a new Galaxy Note and talk that HTC will make a phablet.

Brehs I'm thinking of slanging my Galaxy Note and getting a Tablet since that is what I use it for and I am tired of paying AT&T for this knock off 4G they have. Is the Galaxy Tab 2 decent? I'm not trying to pay 400-500 because in that case it's hard for me to not justify just getting an IPAD even though I just sold my IPAD 3. I am trying to ween off of MAC products.

nikka cop that asus prime:upsetfavre:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka cop that asus prime:upsetfavre:

it's too expensive breh 500. I am trying to pay something like 300. Unless it is just that good.

Whats the diff between
http://www.amazon.com/ASUS-Transfor...TF8&qid=1339972147&sr=1-1&keywords=asus+prime

and this

http://www.amazon.com/Transformer-T...TF8&qid=1339972147&sr=1-5&keywords=asus+prime

or this

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galax...8&qid=1339972227&sr=1-1&keywords=galaxy+tab+2

I don't really use my tablet unless travelling as I am either on my phone or computer. I like the portability of the Note which I have been using at a tablet but I am not about to keep paying 80 for a tablet.

I am thinking I can use the galaxy tab 2 7.0 in the place of the Galaxy Note as I don't really use the stylus.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
it's too expensive breh 500. I am trying to pay something like 300. Unless it is just that good.

Whats the diff between
Amazon.com: ASUS Transformer Prime TF201-B1-CG 10.1-Inch 32GB Tablet (Champagne): Computers & Accessories

and this

Amazon.com: ASUS Transformer TF300 T-B1-BL 10.1-Inch 32 GB Tablet (Blue): Computers & Accessories

or this

Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-Inch, Wi-Fi): Electronics

I don't really use my tablet unless travelling as I am either on my phone or computer. I like the portability of the Note which I have been using at a tablet but I am not about to keep paying 80 for a tablet.

I am thinking I can use the galaxy tab 2 7.0 in the place of the Galaxy Note as I don't really use the stylus.

tbh i got mine for the low. I definitely would not drop 500 on any tablet. I got mine for 200 bucks though :whistle: