GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just saw the evo lte in person, phone is so ass. The front looks dope, but the back is butt cheeks. Can't wait for that GS3 to drop :ahh: . Had the Sprint techs order me a replacement GS2 so that I can sell it on craiglist as brand new :win:

I don't think people look at the back of their phones like that.

There's a side with screen on it, and that's what really matters.

:ehh:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I don't think people look at the back of their phones like that.

There's a side with screen on it, and that's what really matters.

:ehh:

yeah, he could just cop a nice looking case.

the GSIII looks like a nokia. you can miss me on that.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just saw the evo lte in person, phone is so ass. The front looks dope, but the back is butt cheeks. Can't wait for that GS3 to drop :ahh: . Had the Sprint techs order me a replacement GS2 so that I can sell it on craiglist as brand new :win:

it's that upper back looking like patent leather if the whole back was the same material it would be trained to go. But I'm going to cop a case or skin though.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
yeah, he could just cop a nice looking case.

the GSIII looks like a nokia. you can miss me on that.

I don't do cases, whenever my phone starts to look fukked up I unroot, put the phone back to stock and get a replacement.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
When updating the GS2 to ICS, did anyone have a problem restoring the back up info?

EDIT: After reading, it looks like i have to install a Clockworkmod that is compatible with ICS FF02

DOUBLE EDIT: It says to choose option D when you do the RunFirst cmd, but after that I don't see where to choose FF02 CWM

Triple Edit: I went back to EL 29 GB rooted & reinstalled the clockworkmod, What build number is best when using ICS? The FF02 is the newest version but I couldn't figure out to update the CWM to restore my backup once I'm on ICS

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
i just romed my sensation up--- supposed to have beats audio--- how do i know if i really have it-- ive played music on the phone and earphones but the phone doesnt show any beat symbol

:dwillhuh:

BAMA

Rap and bytches
Daps
Reppin
No Limit Records
Gahdamn, freezing the Facebook for HTC Sence app/Syncing mad my battery get better by like 80% on my E-LTE brehs

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Mytouch 4g rooted with Awesome Black Unicorn ICS rom with ICS Beats audio! Smooth as silk my brehs! For a 1 1/2 year old phone it was a head of it's time. Other then the 3.8 inch screen it still holds its own against the big boys! It's the 1st phone I may actually wait my whole 2 year contract on, due for a upgrade in Nov. 2012.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Mytouch 4g rooted with Awesome Black Unicorn ICS rom with ICS Beats audio! Smooth as silk my brehs! For a 1 1/2 year old phone it was a head of it's time. Other then the 3.8 inch screen it still holds its own against the big boys! It's the 1st phone I may actually wait my whole 2 year contract on, due for a upgrade in Nov. 2012.

I might have to do this to my girls phone. Is that phone easy to root now or do you still have to downgrade the software?

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Im new to the rooting world, I did that & installed the clockwork mod easily. I installed the latest leak of ICS but I couldn't restore my files. I couldn't find the CWM that was compatible w/the build FF02.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Galaxy S2 for Sprint...I just need to know what version of ICS to download & do I have to update CWM to be able to restore my phone after installing ICS

ughh I'm not on sprint and don't have a GS2, but have you tried going on xda? I thought you could restore your phone using Titanium Backup