head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
First, check your USB charger. does it have the 2 hump at the top of the connector like this. Secondly blow out the usb port area and if all fails then do then do a factory reset.
41kFjscMMML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Nah my shyt looks sort of different... u think that's the problem?

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
PSA PLEASE STOP USING THESE shytTY USB CABLES TO CHARGE YOUR DEVICES

usb-cable.jpg

ONLY USE THIS. Use the usb with the 2 humps. The other one is ruining your charging port and not charging your phone properly

41kFjscMMML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So lets talk about how Windows is advertising there new devices all over tv but I don't think I see any of the samsung products anywhere.

Damn Lumias and Windows tabs all over Burn Notice.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
How to setup the Nexus 4 and Google Voice for Solavei

How to setup the Nexus 4 and Google Voice for Solavei | Android and Me

nexus-4-shiny-630.jpg

Since Google sells the Nexus 4 unlocked and without a contract, it makes the perfect smartphone for pre-paid wireless service. We already covered the best pre-paid plans for the Nexus 4, but I wanted to take a moment and explain my personal setup. After carefully reviewing all the options, I decided to go with Solavei since they have a clearly defined data policy and they offer bonuses for referring friends and family.

It appears that hundreds of you also came to the same conclusion because I am getting questions almost every day about using the Nexus 4 on Solavei. I’m glad to answer questions for anyone that needs help, but I thought it would be nice to document everything in a single post that we can refer to.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Apple stock hits 10-month low. Google maps helped google only not Apple
Shares of Apple (AAPL) sank as low as $507.66 during Friday morning’s trading session, hitting their lowest point since early February. A report from UBS suggesting Apple’s dominant iPhone line may have peaked triggered an early morning dive, and Jefferies & Company analyst Peter Misek followed up with a troubling report suggesting Apple recently cut component orders with its Asian suppliers. UBS trimmed its 12-month price target on Apple shares to $700 from $780, and Misek cut his fourth calendar quarter margin estimates by one point to 39%.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
which channels are you watching bruhhh

samsung is all over my cable channels :dwillhuh::skip:

Just when I look at shows. I never see a Note 2 in the show but windows is all over the show. But Galaxy commercials are on tv. I'm talking about in show ads but it don't matter ain't nobody buying that shyt. :mjpls:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I see this every day

[ame=http://youtu.be/Ie0mAnjz1Oc]LeBron's Day with the Samsung Galaxy Note II - YouTube[/ame]

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Man I got the Razr Maxx back in February when I came home & thought I was the shyt.

:stylin: on these bandwagon ass iPhone nikkas.

I still love the phone, but damn wtf I need fukking Jelly Bean, this shyt can't come fast enough. That Google Now shyt lookin like :whew:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Man I got the Razr Maxx back in February when I came home & thought I was the shyt.

:stylin: on these bandwagon ass iPhone nikkas.

I still love the phone, but damn wtf I need fukking Jelly Bean, this shyt can't come fast enough. That Google Now shyt lookin like :whew:

I doubt that the old razr maxx will get JB....will have to root

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
what are you talking about fam. It dont have to be samsung. It just have to be an OEM usb cable. The cheap usb are damaging peoples devices. I rest my case. Take it or leave it