Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah I`ve checked the maps and spoke to people with ATT. Big Red has them beat by a lot, and T-Mobile is horrible where I live.

EDIT: Maybe in Jan/Feb, I`ll buy some cheap $20.00 ATT Go Phone and see how it preforms where I live and work.

If all goes well, I`ll throw my Razor HD Max on Ebay, take my tax refund, and ditch VZW and buy a Nexus 4

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You can use the App Manager in Estrong File Explorer. It's just as good as Solid Explorer, with a few more features.

its a trip how you can have so many apps and not use them to their fullest potential

ive had this app for years

props breh :salute:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Smh gnex taking forever to charge and if I use my phone while it charges it discharges....Smh only had this phone since August

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
My Verizon contract is up in January, someone explain to me step by step my best option to be contract free.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
My Verizon contract is up in January, someone explain to me step by step my best option to be contract free.

buy a nexus 4/note 2/ gs3/ etc

buy a t-mo sim from...or att, but data speeds not as fast

solavei - tmo

simple mobile -tmo

straight talk att/tmo

eat

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Smh gnex taking forever to charge and if I use my phone while it charges it discharges....Smh only had this phone since August

First, check your USB charger. does it have the 2 hump at the top of the connector like this. Secondly blow out the usb port area and if all fails then do then do a factory reset.
41kFjscMMML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google Now is being intergrated into G+ :salute::mindblown::gladbron::whew:

Google+: 'Tis the Season for Shipping

Giving you the best mobile and photo experiences

From the start, the Google+ team has been committed to building an industry-leading mobile experience. Today we’re adding a new batch of Android features, including on-the-go profile editing, an easier way to author content, and a subtle notice when there's new stuff to read. You can also subscribe to mobile notifications from your favorite circles and interact with Google+ Communities on your phone or tablet.

We’re especially excited about our photo improvements—a core part of Google+, and one which you’ve consistently told us means a lot to you.

On Android, we're now offering full-size backups of your photos (up to 5GB free), in addition to the standard-size option (unlimited free storage at 2048px). To give it a try, simply turn on Instant Upload and start taking pictures: photos you shoot will be saved to a private album on Google+.

We're also bringing photo spheres to the mobile stream. You'll need Android 4.2 to create these 360-degree panoramas, but any Froyo-or-later user can now enjoy them.

On Android, we’re giving you , animated GIFs, birthday reminders in Google Now, and a lock screen widget.

The new app (v3.3) will be available in Google Play later today, and all your other presents should arrive in the next day or so. So much better than a Google+ Christmas sweater or fruitcake, right?

Screen+Shot+2012-12-14+at+9.12.18+AM.png

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli

solavei - tmo

simple mobile -tmo

straight talk att/tmo

eat

Anybody on here actually using these shyts? Is the service exactly the same?

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

solavei - tmo

simple mobile -tmo

straight talk att/tmo

eat

I have a GS3 on verizon now. Does it severely limit my options if I want to keep this phone?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Anybody on here actually using these shyts? Is the service exactly the same?

my boy went from att- simple

dropped 80 of his bill and he getting like 10 down average

my dad uses simple but he waiting for his nexus

I think liquid is using straight talk with att

solavei is the most like paid tmo based on features (roaming,4gig 4g data,conditional call fwding)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoxsdqnaawU"]Fastest HSPA+ 42 DC Network for Nexus 4, Solavei, Tmobile MVNO, 6-14mbps average download expected - YouTube[/ame]