verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens

I tried the slim ics rom

that shyt completely bricked my phone, I cant even get it to go into download mode, eh well time to call att and get me another one with stock ics :jawalrus:
Same here. That slim sh!t bricked my s2 to oblivion. Thank god for insurance. :shaq: Been using aokp jb no problems.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Does it turn on at all? Computer recognize anything when plugged in (look at device manager)?

It's pretty difficult to actually brick a device just flashing a rom, unless you flash a rom that's for another device and overwrite the bootloader partition.

it doesnt do anything Im just gonna root the replacement and call it a day

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The Nexus 4 bumper case is back in stock. Grab one before they sell out again. I just placed my order now. :win:

T-Mobile don't got them? I placed my N4 order Sunday so it's not like I'm in a rush to get accessories. :shaq2:

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
T-Mobile don't got them? I placed my N4 order Sunday so it's not like I'm in a rush to get accessories. :shaq2:

Didn't see it on the T-Mobile website and I didn't bother checking the stores since none of the ones around me even carry the phone.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just ordered that bumper :win: there shouldnt be too much of a bottleneck, hope i get it before the weekend.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone know when the nexus 10 is gonna be in stores? I would order online but i wanna buy an extended warranty...

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
thinking about switching t-mobile for their cheap ass plans with unlimited data. Anybody know how to unlock att S3?

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
HTC CPO Interview. Dont expect Stock android on any OEM phones anytime soon

HTC's Chief Product Officer on Nokia, design, and Android versus Windows Phone | The Verge

"The One X set a high bar for Android phones this year, but as much as Sense 4 improved on earlier versions of the company’s skin, we still thought that the phone would have been better with stock Android. What are the chances that we’ll see something with the finesse of the One X with stock software down the road? "The Nexus devices are Google’s lineup," explains Kodera, "but in general, we’re very proud of HTC Sense, and we’d like to continue shipping it on every device." Not exactly encouraging."

HTC CPO stating the difference between google and MS

"THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE IS THAT GOOGLE DOESN'T DO ANY ADVERTISING FOR ANDROID."

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
thinking about switching t-mobile for their cheap ass plans with unlimited data. Anybody know how to unlock att S3?

Att might just give it to you. Pull up their online chat and ask. Just tell them you'll be traveling to Europe. If your payment history is good you shouldn't have a problem.