diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Wow .

That s some real bullshyt. I ordered my phone on Nov 27 the with an estimate 4wk delivery and heard nothing

I called and they said its gonna be 6wks (that was 4days ago)
And they cannot cancel my order.

Ridiculous

Edit: I just called again they still can't tell me shyt yet I'm paying for 2day delivery ?

Better Business Bureau it is.

And whatever other regulatory system i can talk to

what did you order 8gig? this are on wait....my dad still waiting on his and my boy ordered a 16 gig wayyyy after him and already got it

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Larry Page Interview answering to why there might not be a Motorola nexus any time soon

Full Interview- http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2012/12/11/larry-page/

There are some great products out of Motorola, but none of them are your signature Nexus line. Will you partner with Motorola for these sort of signature devices? How will you decide when to partner with them? And despite all your assurances to the other [Android] partners that you're going to be neutral, aren't they going to freak out [when you build a Motorola Nexus]?

First of all, I don't think there's any physical way we could have released a Nexus Motorola device in that sense. I mean, we haven't owned the company long enough.

How will you decide when to do a Motorola Nexus device, and what do you tell Samsung and LG?

I think there's a lot of complexity in that question. Maybe I'll talk more generally about that area. The right way to think about it is how do we get amazing products into users' hands in the most cost-effective, highest quality way possible and to the most people. That's what we do as a business, and that's what we've done with Android. Part of the reason why we've done Nexus devices in the past is that we want to build an amazing device that kind of showcases what's possible on Android, gives a way for the programmers to get early builds, does a whole bunch of things that are important. Exactly what we do, which devices we do, what the timing is, how we release the software with them, all those things have been changing. Every day we kind of evaluate how do we help our partners out the right way, how do we produce amazing innovative devices, and how do we get those out, and how do we get that innovation into the ecosystem and into the hands of as many people as possible, and how do we keep our partners happy. I think we've done a pretty good job of that so far.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
what did you order 8gig? this are on wait....my dad still waiting on his and my boy ordered a 16 gig wayyyy after him and already got it

I ordered the 16gb

When I called I asked why the fukk are they

Charging me for 2nd day delivery when muhfukkas who ordered more than a week after
Me already have their shyt in hand

They told me they don't know.. they'll try to refund the shipping

At this point I don't even know if I still have an order...they're holding my credit card hostage and could randomly charge at some point a month from now or whenever they feel like..

lol & smh...I should've bought the Note 2

I'm thinking about doing that anyway and just selling this b.tch if they ever send it

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I ordered the 16gb

When I called I asked why the fukk are they

Charging me for 2nd day delivery when muhfukkas who ordered more than a week after
Me already have their shyt in hand

They told me they don't know.. they'll try to refund the shipping

At this point I don't even know if I still have an order...they're holding my credit card hostage and could randomly charge at some point a month from now or whenever they feel like..

lol & smh...I should've bought the Note 2

I'm thinking about doing that anyway and just selling this b.tch if they ever send it

lol, all you have to do is call your bank, money reversed at midnight...issue over

and yeah thats fked up, my boy ordered his last week and got notification next day it was shipped and received it a day early

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
and yeah thats fked up, my boy ordered his last week and got notification next day it was shipped and received it a day early

That's what pisses me off..there's like a gang a mofos who already have their orders and I'm in limbo

That's like walking into a restaurant with a reserved table.. being charged for dinner while waiting for the table...

and after 30mins a couple walks in (no reservation) and is seated
And eating before you even see your table

When u ask about it they say... oh I have a table for you its gonna be an hour wait

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
bruh you ordered the phone and they said 4-5 weeks wait. This is week 2. What are you complaining about exactly. Some people got lucky. Its not everybody who ordered it the same day got it the same week. Relax and you will get your device. My wait was 2-3 weeks and I just got mines.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Former Apple Evangelist Guy Kawasaki Explains Why He’s A Diehard Android User

Former Apple Evangelist Guy Kawasaki Explains Why He’s A Diehard Android User | Cult of Android

Guy Kawasaki was one of the Apple employees behind the legendary marketing of its 1984 Macintosh, and he’s well known among the Apple community for being a former evangelist of the Cupertino company. You might think, then, that when Kawasaki’s phone rings, it’s an iPhone he pulls out of his pocket.

Well that couldn’t be further from the truth. Kawasaki’s a diehard Android fan, and he has been for about a year. He no longer uses any iOS products at all — not even an iPad.

People are kind of amazed, but I don’t use any iOS products, none at all,” he told ReadWrite. “I fell in love with Android on the smartphone, and then I got a Nexus 7 and started using Android on the tablet as well. To me the great irony is that Apple’s slogan was ‘Think Different,’ but today if you think different you’re looking at Android.”

So why did Kawasaki switch to Android in the first place? Because he wanted fast 4G connectivity, and it wasn’t until a few months ago that the iPhone finally got 4G: “Apple touts itself as the leading edge of smartphones, so why was it still running on a network that was 10 to 20 times slower?”

He won’t be switching back to the iPhone 5 now that that’s here, either. “I won’t switch now, because I think Android is better,” he says. And that’s the same reason why Kawasaki won’t be switching his Nexus 7 for an iPad mini.

“If there was something compelling about the Mini I would switch in a second, but what’s compelling? Why switch?”

Kawasaki also likes the fact that Android smartphones offer NFC connectivity, “true multitasking,” and the ability to sort apps into alphabetical order (automatically). And then there’s the cable.

“Another thing I like with Android is they don’t have some stupid proprietary cable. I can go to any hotel front desk and if I’ve forgotten my cable they always have a micro-USB around. I can use my Nexus 7 and it’s on the same cable as my Samsung Galaxy S3. What a concept! A standard cable.”

I know what you’re thinking: Samsung sponsored Kawasaki’s last book, What The Plus!: Google for the Rest of Us, and all of a sudden he’s an Android user.

Well, according to Kawasaki, that has nothing to do with it. He insists that’s not why he switched, and that he simply, and honestly, just thinks Android’s better.

Read more at Former Apple Evangelist Guy Kawasaki Explains Why He’s A Diehard Android User | Cult of Android

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google now don't even use that match battery...3rd party apps kills your battery. Notifications waking up your phone and keep it hot kills your battery

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I decided to flash a new rom on my phone

Im trying MIUI for the first time and this shyt is booting slow as fukk :leostare: